Marlanoc Foal Thread, All Foaled! 4 colts, 1 filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YAY Hazel is back
default_smile.png
:) Hi Hazel!

and the countdown begins!!

Wow, look at those HEALTHY bellies!! LOL!!

Wonderful! Babies due very soon! Can't wait to see them. You are going to be very busy with them so close together. How great is that!
default_thumbup.gif
They will have lots of company to grow up together.
I'm so looking forward to it! Last year the bubs were a month apart and they are still best of buds. This time four of them should arrive within the same month
default_thumbup.gif

Wow, look at those HEALTHY bellies!! LOL!!
Thanks Megan! I love a good broodmare belly
default_yes.gif
so huggable!

Your girlie girls are looking very serious about being pregnant now.

Love having more mommy tummies......wishing you happy healthy babies.

I love your Avalon ::: what an elegant looking cat.

I have a kitten that just turned a month old. He was abandoned by his feral mother.

She had the litter in the grass hopper of the riding lawn tractor. Got a little crowded

in there and she moved them all except him.

I've been bottle feeding him since the 4th of July. I'm really allergic to cats and thought

he might make a good barn cat when our 15 year old feral barn kitty goes to her great reward.

But he's a teeny bit spoiled but I'm so attached now don't think I could move him outside.

My allergies are just going to have to come to grips with him
default_yes.gif

Michael is an avid golfer and named him 'Putter'.

Putter.jpg

naw!!!! that is sooo cute Nancy! I used to love bottle feeding the babies at the vets! I hope your allergies are ok... nothing worse!

he sure looks like a cutie! I hope he turns into a nice friendly barn/ house cat for you hehe

That kitty is beyond cute, Nancy, thanks for taking him in.

I already have 3 house cats, or the whole friendly litter of barn kitties would probably end up in my house (that would be 5 kittens).
default_whistling.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
There are a couple I would like to keep here as barn kitties, but I'll try to rehome at least the two black ones (we have tons of black barn kitties, so don't need more).

Thanks Chanda!

We are enjoying him. He's getting his personality now and it's so fun to watch

his confidence in the world grow.

This past Sunday the mom abandoned the rest of the litter. As they were about 4 weeks old

we scooped them all up, and as they seemed more than willing to eat food, we have already

found homes for the other 4. Better than leaving them for coyote snacks.

They are darn cute babies.

Oh he is adorable!! What a lucky little guy that you took him in
default_smile.png

Oh what a little poppet, so glad you were able to save him Nancy!

Good luck with the rest of the litter - Momma cat obviously chose the right household to leave her kitties with.
default_yes.gif

Thanks all.

He came at a good time. We had a tough end to May and June.

Had two deaths. A good friend's mommy died and then my daughter in law's mother was diagnosed with

cancer, the Friday before Memorial Day and was gone in 27 days.

The well went out, literally, and took 4 days to get the plumber here. Michael kept joking he was going to

make me a spot down by the creek to wash the dishes and do the laundry.

Like most I don't do death well, so this little guy came at a good time for me to nuture something small.

Remind me of the circle of life that there is death but often it comes with a birth, too.

Anyway, sorry to steal your thread on your lovely mommy's Bree and that elegant kitty you have.

Ok you asked. This is from this morning after he ate his breakfast and had a bottle. He's not so thinking he wants to give up his bottle yet. He's hard to catch a photo of when he's on the ground.....he's motivating very good. He's got THE sweetest little round face.

Because of my allergies I've not had a cat in the house - so I'm really getting a kick out of him - plus I love baby anything.

Putter2.jpg

Oh what a gorgeous picture - love his colouring too.
default_yes.gif

So sorry things have been difficult for you Nancy, it seems that 2012 is being a bit 'unkind' to a lot of us, lets hope things pick up a little during the second half of the year!

OK Bree, how are the girls doing - not that long to go now!!

Nancy that little kitten is adorable! I love orange and cream boys!

Steal away! The world was made for cats to steal attention and far be it from me to get in the way
default_wink.png

The girls are plodding along nicely, they move into new paddocks on Monday
default_thumbup.gif

Wow! Kalari is absolutely stunning! Im new to this game, so very late commenting
default_wink.png
All of your girls are lovely! I did arrive just in time to see foals when they decide to appear! Cant wait!

Thanks
default_smile.png

Good thing about this part of the forum is we have people from everywhere! Most of the American foals are on the ground, the English foals are showing up and the Australian season kicks off in August. You can always get a foal fix around here
default_wink.png

You're right, Bree - keeps us surrounded in babies nearly all year long.

Thanks Megan .... His feral daddy is so handsome and I've admired him

ever since we lived here. He cruises thru our pastures regularly.

Now I've a carbon copy of him. He's a sweet kitty albeit a bit spoiled ;)

Kitties can never be spoilt! They can only be treated as nature intended them to be... like royalty!
default_new_rofl.gif

They really got this whole 'domestication' thing right... they domesticated US!

Well I gave Dreamy a little grope today and she feels the same as last time, her udder has certainly gone flabby but nothing is going on yet. Then Beauty shoved her nose up my bottom so she got a turn. SHE HAS A BAG!!! Ok it probably doesn't count as a bag yet but its not just flabby like Dreamy's there is definitely a bit of something to it!

So I turned to find Painted Lady giving me a very weird look.

"Please?" I asked her.

"heck no," Painted Lady responded with a disgusted snort.

"Just a little feel, or just a feel of that belly!" I said eagerly.

"Were you dropped on your head in your past?" Painted Lady asked me with a scornful tone.

"Actually yes," I said, "I'm sure Apache has told you all about that time he gave me a concussion."

"That explains it," Painted Lady rolled her eyes at me and then farted on Apollo who had gotten too close.

"Hello!" Apollo declared.

"How about I just lift your tail and have a little peek?" I pleaded, eager to see if anything was happening down there.

"How about you jump in the trough and drown yourself?" Painted Lady suggested.

"I love you!" Apollo declared, bumping into Sheva who went to kick him, discovered it was Apollo and knew the message wouldn't sink in. She chose to ignore him instead.

"Alright I'll just rub your neck then," I decided.

"I'LL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!" Painted Lady declared with a squeal, walloped Apollo and retreated.

"She's been a bit sensitive," Ashanti explained apologetically. "Hormones," she added in a polite whisper.

Painted Lady's response to that has been censored.

"I love you! KISS ME!" Apollo declared as he shoved his nose into my face.

So I kissed him and still have no idea how Painted Lady's udder looks.

Latest posts

Back