Mark Your Calender

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lori

Reaction score
We are excited to be hosting Indiana's FIRST AMHR sanctioned show. IMEC (Idiana Miniature Equine Club) has wanted to do this for a while and it is finially coming together in 2008. We really feel that there is a need for more AMHR shows in this area.

It is nice to be able to help the miniature horse breed shows expand. We really hope everyone possilbe will come and help make this show a great success so it can be an annual show. We are having 3 judges. This will be a great show to get out and qualify early. The arena is covered and close to the barns. Hope to see you there!!! Something to look forward to after a long winter.

What: IMEC's 2008 Hoosier Spring Fling

When: April 19, 2008

Where: Hoosier Horse Park, Edinburgh, Indiana

If anyone wants anymore information please PM me and I will send the show bill and class list. We should have it available in the next month or so. Thanks alot. Lori

Congratulations, I know you are excited! Where in Indiana is that? North or South or Middle? I will look up on Google Earth
default_smile.png

Still a very long way from me but who knows might come just to watch..maybe I can meet some forum friends.

Maxine

Im so glad you guys got it worked out and I think thats a good date. Be sure to email me the showbill!

Kay

default_aktion033.gif
I already PM you, it will be nice to travel out of OHIO but still stay in area 2. I just found out yesterday that there will be one less show in Ohio next year,which will be the Buckeye Miniature Horse Club sanctioned show that they put on.I am glad to see another show that will not be to far to travel , a new location will be fun.

Scott,

Hites Little Wonders

Baltimore,Ohio

Home of Buckeye WCF Classical Phoenix

2007 AMHR National Champion Yearling Stallion Over

It is just a little south of Indianapolis, which is in the middle of the state. There is a HUGE outlet mall the next exit down. IMEC is also having our local show the following day, same location, for people who would like to stay and show some more. Lori

Yeah!!! A show in Indiana.... I have been to the Edinburg show grounds for an AMHA show and the hotels book up pretty quickly.....would love to have the show bill and info. Hope this works out well and there will be more shows to follow. Thanks!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I'd love to come, but I can't get my horses ready that early. I can barely clip in May!! I hope you have a great show and a wonderful turnout.

Who are the judges?

When we showed AMHA we attended a lot of shows there...... A bit early for us too but we will see.

The judges are Sandy Guy-Fox, Melinda Guy, and Judy Bakker. Our Steward is Jenni Pieruki. This is a little earlier than we would have liked. It is so hard to get a date that doesn't conflict with other events and when the facility is available. This should be a fun show though, we have a great group of club members helping to put this together. Lori

Latest posts

Back