Margie is in the hospital again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorrie & Frank

Reaction score
Margie Wood went back into the hospital again last night. She has been fighting a pseudomonas lung infection for a year now and she's been in and out of the hospital. She feels better this morning. Please keep her in your prayers. Many thanks to all of you who have helped and offered help to move her horses. It has been a huge help and has helped her feel more calm about al that has been happening to her. Thank-you so much.

Oh no...poor Margie. I sure feel for her. Margie, we are sending healing thoughts and prayers, and glad to hear you are feeling a little better today.

Just saw Margie last weekend. I am so sad to see her sick. Especially since she could always work 10 times harder than me!! Please tell her we are thinking of her.

Oh no. I was hoping that selling some of the horses would lighten her load and she'd get better quickly now.

Please tell her I'm glad she's feeling better and I hope she can go home really soon.
default_wub.png
:

Most definately, prayers lifted up!
default_wub.png
:

default_yes.gif
: You can tell her I am sending love and prayers her way to not only feel better but stay that way!

Maxine

[SIZE=14pt]Lifting Margie up in prayer... You are such a good friend Vicki. She is so lucky to have you![/SIZE]

Lyn

So sorry to hear she is not well. Pseudomonas is a VERY tough infection. Sending good thoughts.

Robin

Latest posts

Back