Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes shes in my kitchen too preparing the food..she looks quiet comfortable again now

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the gun!!!!!!!!! That was the biggest rat in suzies stable!! That's it the rat baits are going out. I'm not having any rats near my girl n her baby!!!!! Yuck yuck yu k yuck yuck!!!! Bleh!!

I HATE rats!! The only good rat is a dead frozen one for my snake n they come already dead n frozen!!!

Die rat die!!!! (evil laugh!!) eeew it's back Again I'm going to go back to sleep so I can't see it yucky!!

CASSIE! It's almost 5am for you you should be sleeping!!

Cassie, the little mouse in running around the bottom right of the cam...he's sort of cute.....not 1/2 as big as the other rat that was in the other stall.

Sorry Renee for disturbing you!!

Xoxo
Don't be silly, you never disturb. I just wish you would get some more sleep as you have to work.
cheekkiss.gif

No Heidi your wrong!! It's prob a baby rat n tomorrow it better be gone or dead!! I knew there was a big one around!! Yuck

Sorry I hate them with a passion can't stand them!! Silly English ( no offense to Renee or Anna) bringing them over. Same with foxes!! The only good fox Is the foxes from animals of farthing wood
default_smile.png
n they aren't even real!!

Haha yes n I pay got it believe me lol I used to be really good n start work at 8:30 now I'm doing great getting there before 9!! Lol woops rats back why did I look again! Cyber gun anyone please ? Gosh I hate them!! Yuck ok I am going to sleep

he's sitting in the bottom right corner of the cam now

do you have a barn cat?? That would take care of him.
laugh.gif

OMG is templeton back? I must have missed him cos I was feeding the kids and me eye sight isn't that good from the kitchen. we better be careful what we say though Heidi or we might get banned from here too
rolleyes.gif

OK my friends, still cooking the dinner (and Suzie watching) but now also stuck on the crossword puzzle (it's the easy one!)

So need some help! Clue is Shrewd and I have _ _ T _ _ E. Then I have a second one, clue is Very loyal and committed and I have ST _ _ _ _ H (and it's not Strength!) But the 3rd letter of the second clue is the 1st letter of the first clue.

First clue is across and second clue goes down with, as I said, its 3rd letter being the 1st one of the first clue/word.

Now I'm muddled LOL!! Maybe if you write them down as though they are in a crossword, it MIGHT be clear!!

Please help, it's stressing me - I hate not finishing the crossword! Thanks!

Thanks Heidi - yet another 'thing' to add to his bow alongside his Peanut scratches and long hours of night watching!
default_aktion033.gif

Oh your so right Renee...I will not say anything about the fuzzy thing with little ears and a long tail that looks like spaghetti. As a matter of fact I havent seen anything like that around here!! no way no how.

I should not be saying anything...I have a spider in my house that is the size of a saucer.....doesnt say much for my house cleaning skills
default_new_shocked.gif

YES! YES! Debs - thank you! brilliant!
default_aktion033.gif

Diane, oh no! i'm so very sorry - could it have been the heat do you think? On what a bummer. Hope your little girl will be ok, bless her.
default_yes.gif

Oh Diane I am so sorry, this darn heat is such a nightmare. I hope she gets better soon.

hugs Renee

Latest posts

Back