Mare Getting Ready to Foal!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmt

Reaction score
For you Mare stare watchers, please keep an eye on Erica's mare in the upper right hand corner. She has been up and down, LOTS of pawing, looking at her belly, rubbing her head on the wood boards. Baby on the way!

CAM link

o.k thanks
saludando.gif

She's not doing much now, of course since I posted
default_rolleyes.gif
She was showing all the signs though and is a maiden, so keep a close eye on her.

also keep an eye on pearl at mulligans run and nutter butter at dusty rose as they are both in stage one, stomping feet, pacing, yawning and biting at their bellies. hope some can catch the foaling!!!

Im watching the first one , has someone got the link to the other two ?

is that a foal I see ???? no its just a shadow
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I certainly thought Erica's mare was getting ready to foal. In fact, I posted on Marestare, but she certainly fooled us all. Guess she was just really uncomfotable.

Ya Becky, I have never seen a mare exhibit ALL of those signs and then not foal within a few hours! She is a maiden though so maybe the foal was moving into position and she was just very uncomfortable. She laid down a few times-out flat and looked like she was pushing. Did a ton of head shaking and pawing and biting her belly. I think I jinxed it by posting here
default_laugh.png

One of these days I'll catch a foaling on mare stare! Was neat seeing the sow give birth to her piglets. Learned quite a few new things!

Sounds like a four-legged someone is doing what she can to keep Erica entertained
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back