mare due any day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_risa8.gif
WOOHOO!
default_risa8.gif

Another mare to add to my computer screen! Thanks for sharing your gal! Who is she in foal to?

Just pulled this up -- I got the cam up now
default_smile.png
I will be watching her while I am home and awake for you
default_smile.png

thanks everyone I am so ghappy with the cams they work great. We are gonna shut amy in soon for the night and then you can see her. She really loves food alot so I am hoping when she gets closer she will stop eating so much so we can figure out her sighns. any name idea for baby would be greatly appreciated as well.

I am hopeful for everyone that is watching they get to see the baby foal. I already have a gal from germany maybe intrested in the baby witch amazes me like crazy. What a blessing that would be to send my first baby that far. I hope that god blesses you all with your babies and I am sorry to those who have lost any so far. It can be sad but I know that it is a blessing when the mare lives through something so tramatic. I will update you tomarrow on how she is progressing.

I'm watching and will be watching, maybe this will be the first mare stare delivery i get to see on here
default_laugh.png

Let us know when it gets closer
default_smile.png

Why does it look like it's snowing in front of the camera? It was really heavy there for a while.

I am watching her! She's looking at her sides. Got up about 5 (your time) and started walking around.

Last edited by a moderator:
we had alot of fog the last few days and every time se gets up se shakes and dust particles go flying. Sorry about that I hope that it doesnt happen much more.

I can't see anything!! All I am getting is an ad for Marestare. What do I do to be able to watch.

NEVER MIND! It finally came up. I just needed to be more patient!!

We are watching her carefully!! How fun!! I don't breed just have driving horses so this is so fun for us. My 10 year old daughter keeps asking every 2 seconds how's our mare?? LOL Thanks so much for letting us be part of this!!

Gina and Madisen

awww thanks lol tell your beautiful daughter that she is fine and we will let everyone know as she gets close. Give your daughter a hug and a kiss for me. I love that she is so concerned. I am gonna spend some time with my mom and dad I will be back later on to check on things.

I can't get the cam to work this morning. It says: Having problems connecting to the live source.

Thanks so much I will!! We always wanted a baby but our mare wasn't agreeable to the idea!! LOL

I can't get connected this morning either my computer says the same thing??!! I hope we don't miss anything!!

Gina and Madisen

IT works now sorry about that we are still getting used to this cam thing. Thanks for all your help.

Latest posts

Back