mare due any day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she is fine still no milk or bag o she might have a week or so. i dont know why it hasnt been as active here as it has been on message board on ms its bvbeen crazy there lol.
No milk and no bag? Are you sure she is in foal? If she is, then you still have a long while to wait!
default_sad.png

we are positive we had her ultrasounded and the other day she tried to wack quest with her hoof. i know it might seem crazy but it just has to be any day now I mean the vet said january so she has time still.

I finally figured out how to watch so I am watching your girl! Come on Mama!!

I have been watching your girl this week, when is her due date? Just wondering how long I might have to wait to see a baby!!

pasture breed so we dont know really when she will foal. I have a silly question. i was wondering if mares poo more before they foal? Amy is pooing alot it seems like.

Right before they foal they seem to clean themselves out so to speak and have several loose stools. Similar to a cow pie type manure.

I have had this go on for several hours to the last few minutes right before they foal.

Last edited by a moderator:
she uis still the same but has been acting more nice to me and my mom. she seems to like me alot. i am hoping she will foal soon.

Latest posts

Back