Mardi gras in May

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maranatha minis

Reaction score
Maranatha Miniatures and Shetlands is proud to announce our success at the Mardi Gras in May show in Clarksville AR. The newest member to our group placed 2nd and 3rd in open hunter in her first show with our gelding Chino. Chino also placed 2nd in PMC hunter. Peppy's Zion Is Calling me placed 2nd in open CPD and 1st in PMC CPD and 4th in liberty. I would like to thank Dana and all of her wonderful help for a wonderful show to start out our show year.

Shelley<><

We had a great time too Shelley! The weather was good, competition was great and having fun with friends was wonderful! We all had such a good time and it was SO nice to be at a show that was not so high pressured and pressed for time!

You new boy was such a sweetheart too, Shelley. He was so good, you should be proud of him. I hope the new "member" of your group had a good time. She seamed to be enjoying herself.

And Jamie (JMS) drove a team for the first time in the ring! I know she had fun!

Mia got to jump her horses in the ring for the very first time! She did great even though her mare Gigi was all too happy to see the "dirt" in the arena. Gigi jumped two jumps like a pro and then stopped and had a good roll in the dirt! It was funny and even though it did DQ mia from the class, she said that was fine, because she needed to had a good roll!

Momma Barbara drove in the over roadster class for the VERY first time with our great mare "Iza". It was a pretty big class and I wasn't sure if she would like it. She pinned 1st & 3rd in the open class and was ready for more. Back into the stakes class she & Iza went and came out with both Stakes Championships. It is the same mare that she took a Res. National Championship in Golden Age CP in 2006 out of 22 entries. I have come to the conclusion that those two together are just plain "GOLD!"

Kacey also took both CP Stake Championships with Miss "Iza". Which is her mare that "Grandma Barbara" gets to use.

I was really proud of my 31.00" mare, Beebe, taking both Roadster Stakes Championships-Under in a very large class. She might be small, but she is mighty.

We also won a few other Championships and saw many other people win some too.

I hope that everyone had fun and can't wait to do it again!

~Dana~

We had a great time as well. The Mardi Gras shows are alot of fun especially this time when it ended like at 6 instead of 10 last year lol.

Yep I drove a team for the 1st time and that was alot of fun, took both 1sts with Deni's horses (kuleghs), they drove beautifully.

My gelding Red I was very proud with him. Took Reserve Stakes in Roadster, I knew there was no way in beating Dana's mare she was awsome. And we took home a Stakes Champion in CPD. We will be showing at the June show with 2 new horses and will be showing Roman Chariot at that show, can't wait.

Latest posts

Back