Maiden Mares at 9 Months

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Hi guys;

Could i see some Maiden mares that were or are for sure in foal at 9/10 months?

Thanks so much

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Lucy, she is 36" and due April 7 at 330 days. Along with her buddie, 30" 29 yr old Goldie to the right.

Lucy.jpg

This is Blue, she is also 36" and due April 17 at 330 days

Blue.jpg

I did a quick look through and no I dont. But, from the side they barely look pregnant just a little chubby. They are still tucked up and tight. They are both just poking out the sides.

Also they both are very refined mares and normally quite tiny so for them they got a pretty good belly goin on.

If I can remember, I will try to snap some side shots.

I did a quick look through and no I dont. But, from the side they barely look pregnant just a little chubby. They are still tucked up and tight. They are both just poking out the sides.

Also they both are very refined mares and normally quite tiny so for them they got a pretty good belly goin on.

If I can remember, I will try to snap some side shots.
Thanks my girls refined too and 36.5" she doesnt have muhc of a belly like i would expect but maybe its normal
default_yes.gif

Here she is

preg.jpg

From the side, that is close to what my girls look like. No worries! She's a pretty girl by the way.

Is she poking out on the sides? I can feel my little ones in there moving around as well. How about you?

WllI tried just got her 2 days ago the girl i won her with felt the baby tonight she thinks
default_smile.png

Ill check her sides tomorrow
default_smile.png

I really really hope shes in foal to him ; hes a beautiful HOF park hanress/halter ASPC stud with arenosa and kidlee bred *drool * lol
default_smile.png

my maiden is 9 months along and I got Pics
default_wub.png

This is Her Open (not the Best pics btw)

jazz985436965.jpg

247 Days

Jazz247days1stfoal.JPG

270 Days

jazz2008rightsideinfoal270days.JPG

She is Huge! and when she lays flat on her side she looks like a Beached Whale lol

PS Your mare is Very Pretty
default_smile.png
But I am sure you know that
default_wink.png

Devon for what its worth she definately looks pregnant to me.

For a tall maiden, she has a pretty decent belly. Good luck and please let us know when you feel movement in there, Im really looking forward to this baby!

This was my mare at somewhere between 9-10 months in foal. She was huge, but had a petite little filly
default_wub.png

sassymarch.jpg

Sassyhuge.jpg

This was our other mare at just about 10 months along(she was about the size around that most of the mares already posted were. Not nearly as big as my other mare!).

Rebahead.jpg

Thanks Guys..

I really hope shes bred we bought her form ohio about 10 hours away in foal to him. And theres no ASPC HOF stallions like him up here right now. So reallly hope shes bred
default_wub.png
I think Ill cry when she foals I know shes refined under that fuzz
default_smile.png
We just got her 3days ago
default_smile.png

These mares are both maiden mares. I just went out now and took the photos, so this is how they look as of today. The sire to both foals is 33".

First is Sassy. She is 6 years this year, and she stands right around the 34" mark. She is due April 10-13.

sassy.jpg

sassy2.jpg
sassy3.jpg

sassy4.jpg

This is Fame. She is 4 years this year, and she stands right around the 33.5" mark. She is due April 12-15.

fame.jpg

fame2.jpg
fame3.jpg

fame4.jpg

Here you go, my maiden mare, 9 months preggers! She is 33.5", and is always a bit chubby, so I think your girl is just where she needs to be.

Miss Annie, from two years ago:

annie3.jpg

Edited to add: This was her first foal, and was 4 years old

Edited again to add: She has a VERY heavy winter coat, so take that into account!

We only have 2 maidens for this year both bred to the same 31"stallion...first is 34" Sandy then 30" RowdyGirl both are 5 years old due middle of March...and 4 others who have had foals before.
default_biggrin.png

sandytobooger.jpg

rowdymare08tobooger.jpg

Fashion definitely has belly bulge Devon....we all saw it today while she pranced around in the paddock. You are worrying too much...already!
default_smile.png

Fashion definitely has belly bulge Devon....we all saw it today while she pranced around in the paddock. You are worrying too much...already!
default_smile.png
haha I know that since today
default_yes.gif

But Im still curious to see others girlies
default_saludando.gif

Dont worry devon, I defanatly felt our baby kicking the other day!! Unless there is something else living inside of her :D

Back