Magic Marker Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic Marker Minis

Reaction score
Has a Facebook page... Please go check it out and 'Like' us... It has lots of pics of our menagerie.

Kari & Toni

Ok, I did. I did ROKO Miniatures too.
default_yes.gif

I liked yours Kari
default_smile.png

Oh thank you for also liking ROKO Miniature Horses

Lil Beginnings also has a FB page!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's the link...

Look me up on Facebook: Magic Marker Miniature Horses

Thank you, REO...

Because adding a active link to a closed group is against the forums rules. A link to the forum rules & etiquette is pinned at the top of the forums.. and there is also a link in the bottom right corner of the pages.

I myself Love joining new farm pages! I loved looking at your photos. Double T do you have a page?

It's fine for all to announce your farm "Pages" just add your page name and people who are members of FB can go like and follow. All we need is the name to get to it.

Oh gosh I didn't realize they were closed pages since I was able to go right to them! Sorry about that!
default_blush.png

Sorry guys, I'm the one that asked, I didn't realize it was against the rules.

Debby, I do have one, it's still pretty newish, but feel free to look if you'd or anyone else would like. It's under Double T Miniature Horses.

ooh I love your sign and all the pretty babies..really like that mother son time photo!

I love to look at everybodys photos! Kim I always loved your horses but the the little goat photos are so darn cute!

Latest posts

Back