Magazine - The Horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankee_minis

Reaction score
The magazine, The Horse (Your Guide to Equine Health Care), is it worth it? I was thinking of getting it and was wondering if anyone had any advice.

They offer a couple options-- online & print, online only, print only. Suggestions for what you've found to be best?

Thanks!

I get that magazine and it is very good, I think you'd be happy with it.

I enjoy the magazine. also.

When I'm lazy I go to the online version but like hving the magazine to read

and then I pass them down to my niece.......

I subscribe to Equus, too, but I find they repeat similar types of articles,

that could be that'd I've subscribed to it since 1978.....

I have been a subscriber for many years and think it is excellent especially for veterinary info.I think it is very important to read and be informed about equine issues in general, not just Mini related things.There is so much good information out there in the world that can apply to all kinds&sizes of equine.I don't think it is good to be tunnel vision and read only Mini publications.I am ready to re new for another year.

I enjoy this magazine also. I find the information very informative and useful. The health care articles are easy to understand and they usually have pictures to show examples.

Probably the best equine magazine out there. very informative. i get the print but use the online when researching topics because there is a huge wealth of information in all their back articles.

Latest posts

Back