Mabey another foaling tonight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srpwildrose

Reaction score
http://www.mulligansrun.com/

(sorry, maybe!!!, got baby on the brain)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm watching too. She did this last nite also, just keep hoping I don't miss it.

I'm watching too. She did this last nite also, just keep hoping I don't miss it.
I am watching to for awhile, pretty bad, when I stay up for someone elses foal.

Love those little darlings.

default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

My first foal is due in June, so I'm watching as many as I can.

Oh my gosh guys....Tess is really acquiring a "fan" club here. She's getting more and more uncomfortable all the time...we can't wait to see this foal. The sire is Flying W Farms Blue Boys Magic Man and the dam "Tess" is Mystique Sheza Magical Enchantress......

Thanks so much for helping us watch. I'm taping too, so we'll hopefully have a replay for those that miss it, but I hope you get to see it live!!!! And I hope it's soon.....
default_yes.gif
:

I am a Tess fan. She is beautiful.

Looking forward to seeing her new foal.

Well, since I had my own to watch I turned in early....Got up this morning and just new I would see a foal in the stall with her.....but she's acting just like my mare........Keeping us waiting!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Tess is beautiful....can't wait to see her foal!!!
default_wub.png
:

Thank you so much. She's certainly uncomfortable enough, but her bag could use some more filling in. We all know how quickly that can change though.

I'm hoping for a foaling tonight!!!!

well our day is your night so someone is always watching.Its very exciting.She really looks so uncomfortable so hope its soon for her.Best wishes coming her way and hope its trouble free.

kel:)

I have been watching Tess for a couple of weeks and i have thought that she was going to have that baby each night i have watched. I know her baby is going to be a beautiful black and white baby. I love Magic Man foals. I will keep on watching. Heather i know you are getting tired of watching her. I hope that you have great luck with this one because you are having the luck that we were having last year. Aubrey

I see Tess is getting her tail braided............

IS TONIGHT THE NIGHT????
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Wish I could hear what her momma is saying to Tess, as the cam has no sound............

Are you saying" okay Tess, now your tail is all braided and we are ready to see your baby".

default_wub.png
:

I noticed she was really pawing and restless....I headed out to do some of my late afternoon chores, and came back and her tail was braided!!!! Come on Tess!!!! We want to see that filly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033:

Hurry up Tess. My daughter has gone to work and my grand daughter to school and left me here to watch Tess have her foal for them. They will keep checking in so around the world you are being watched little one.Not so little in volume at the moment though. LOL. Fingers crossed it will be soon for her sake. Poor wee thing.

Kels mum.

Even my husband asked before going to work today, has Tess had her baby yet?

:538:

Awww...you guys are so sweet. I think Tess is tired of this too. Two of her friends left today to go to Lee's for breeding to our Rowdy son, so she wasn't happy about that, but she didn't mind having one less mare to chase off either. If she sees a horse 20 feet away she'll pin her ears and waddle toward them...and she can still move pretty fast.

Her hips have fallen off and her flanks are sinking........soooooooo...we're progressing. Her bag could still fill out more, but I have no clue what her foaling patterns are.

To make things even more interesting, my daughter and partner in crime, Shannon, is at Lee & Kirby's tonight having fun!!! And She is supposed to foal out Tess...we take turns and she insists on foaling Tess. Well, Tess is looking like she may not wait for Shan....ha...

Thanks so much for watching and for your well wishes.

Latest posts

Back