Lucky Trails New Baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4mymirage

Reaction score
Our AMHA/AMHR World top 10 halter mare, Reeces Enchanted Hawk, finally, after 354 days, foaled a tiny solid bay FILLY by our multiple National Champion/multiple HOF sire, Images little SuperStar (Pops)

Here are a couple cold wet pics:

100_1726b.jpg

100_1739.jpg
default_wub.png

No idea what her name will be yet, but definitely need to reflect the 21 degree weather!!
default_wink.png

Took her about an hour to stand, another hour to nurse. Mom and baby seem to be doing well
default_smile.png

default_laugh.png
Looks like she's latched on now!! Congratulations on your filly.

I sure tried to not have any foals before late March -- just because of weather. Thankfully, my unplanned foal born 2/10 came during the week it was 70 days/55 nights. The week before was 30 days and teen nights
default_new_shocked.gif

Your girls look to be very settled in.

Congratulations!!!

Good luck thinking of a name with "21" in it!

All I could think of was 21 gun salute or Lunch at 21 LOL

I need more coffee!
default_laugh.png

Maybe it should be "Finally" This mare showed all the signs of foaling over a month ago, LOL Cheryl has been really ready for this one, but hey, after seeing her maybe her name should be "Worth Waiting For". She is really pretty.

Nice baby, looks all warm and toasty with her blanket and a full tummy.
default_smile.png
354 days.......I'm waiting on one at 350 today, and seriously sleep deprived!

Jan

Congratulations, and I like hearing about all the fillies that seem to be arriving this year. Hope it keeps up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on a beautiful filly - I love Bay !!! Our weather is back to the 20's at night and we have 3 due anytime. They just could not have them last week when it was in the 60's.

Lisa - Ozark

YAAAAAAAY a filly!!!! Now Carbon and Indy have a new little sister! Congratulations!

Lyn

She is gorgeous!! Names names...

Skating on Thin Ice? (Icee)

Superstar on Ice?

will have to think more...either way, she is just beautiful! Congratulations!!

Latest posts

Back