Lucky Trails Found Spots!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4mymirage

Reaction score
We had a spot attack this morning at Lucky Trails Farm.
default_laugh.png

Foal alert went off at 4:55am, checked cameras, Dove was kicking her belly, up and down but no bubble was visible so knew there was a problem. Went in to check and got kicked! :DOH! Maiden mare Tried again, this time she figured out I was trying to help and had hip bones presenting. After 32 minutes of fairly intense repositioning, had a breech delivery- he wanted us to see the spots first! LITTLE colt, only 5 1/4" cannon bone
default_new_shocked.gif

AMHA/AMHR registered, AMHR futurity nominated

Here he is at about 1-2 hours old:

dovecolt09022.jpg

dovecolt09027.jpg

I believe he is silver dapple (near) leopard. This mare is not quit 30" but the stallion is 34" so a bit surprised at how tiny he is.

Also had a bay filly born last weekend while we were off winning the fire truck
default_rolleyes.gif

her barn name is Ransom (short for the staff ran some to get her, LOL) , here she is at 1 day:

minibabies09047.jpg

minibabies09052.jpg
default_wub.png

Both are sired by Images Little SuperStar (5x National Champion, multiple HOF)

What a pretty girl and I guess Heather is happy she finally got some spots LOL. Glad they are doing well.

Congratulations!!! What a pretty little one . Love the spots. Congratulations on all you foals this year and on winning the fire truck!!. Mary

default_wub.png
:wub AWWW Congratulations...they are both adorable!!! I love the little blaze on the filly and the spotty is way toooo cute!!!

WOW, BEAUTIFUL colt! I would say he is a black near leopard, not a silver. Congratulations on your filly too!

Awesome save!
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats on your filly and colt!

I thought he looked (in those pics) like a bay appy.
default_laugh.png

I guess you'll have to clip some spots to see!

Oh, my gosh, Cheryl !!!

A beautiful APPY !!!!!

Congrats on all your babies this year - sorry you got kicked !

Justine

Oh man--congrats Cheryl and Heather!!!! They are both beautiful, but you know I am partial to the spots--and he is such a looker! I didn't know you were growing little spots over there! You guys have had gorgeous babies this year!

Back