Love those ponies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandee

Reaction score
Here is my Modern pony with my granddaughter in costume class. They are from the book "The Young Black Stallion". He also won his driving class of Modern Country Pleasure under.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww, I watched that class! That was soo cool! You guys did a great job putting that costume together. Did your granddaughter have fun?

My girlfriend (back ground explained in my Shetland Congress post) wanted to know why a PONY was in a Arab Costume. I about died laughing - told her it was a costume class and anything goes! Some ponies come in as cows (milkable, no less), some as circus ponies or butterflies with their handlers being nymphs and then last years Modern Costume class was the "Red Solo Cup" and the "Alice in Wonderland - tea party" entries. She was so confused.

My granddaughter really enjoyed herself. She slid off this pony last year and wouldn't have anything to do with him after that but after this class (he was such a sweet love for her), she fell in love with him all over again.

They are so sweet together!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back