Lotto, The Globe Trotter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Guerin

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!
default_smile.png

Jim is letting me tell my story, but it is a bit difficult to type. I seem to be all hooves, but here goes!!

Thought I would check in and tell of my new adventures here at Jimmini Farm! I feel kinda like that Roaming Gnome guy, only better looking
default_smile.png

I made it here feeling finer than frog hair. The first ones I met were sort of on the quiet side. But they were nice to hang around with.
CopyofFirstmeeting3.jpg

Then I met Red. I didn't know what to think. He took to me right off tho and we got a long just great!!.
CopyofMeetingRed9.jpg

Next we went to meet CJ, AKA, Cactus Jack. Kinda an odd looking sort of critter, but friendly enough!
CopyofMeetingCactusJack7.jpg

Next door to him was KC. I think he was more interested in eating than visiting, but he did stop by very briefly.
CopyofMeetingKC8.jpg

Macho, Jim's stallion wasn't sure about meeting me, he would get close, then move away, so made for a fuzzy pic. Maybe he felt threatened with a new stallion hanging around!!
CopyofMacho6.jpg

Rosy was much friendlier, she stayed and visited for some time.
CopyofRosy11.jpg
Then as she walked past, WOW!!! I think she really

likes me!! If you look very closely, you can see my little nose curled almost back to my eyes!! Man!! Did she smell FINE!!
default_smile.png
I nearly

sprang out of Jim's hand, if you know what I mean!!
CopyofRosyLikesMe12.jpg

Then my little heart just plumb sank. I seen Rosie showing off for Macho!
default_sad.png
CopyofRosyShowingoffforMacho13.jpg

I got to meet the little buckskin beauty, Crystal. She is shedding, so doesn't look her finest, but still a looker!!
CopyofCrystal1.jpg

Here is a pic of most of the gang.
CopyofMostoftheGang10.jpg

Now, mind you, I thought Cactus Jack was a funny looking critter! Was I in for a shock!!
CopyofTheGirls14.jpg

Wouldn't you know it, we just had to go in with them, and nearly got mobbed!! I don't think I ever seen so much

butt in my whole life!! They were nice tho, if you could get past those funny looking LONG ears!!
CopyofGettingGangedupOn4.jpg

Before we left that field, Daisy Mae just had to have a butt scratch. She seemed to be saying ' Just a little more to the left!!'
DaisyMaeMoreToTheLeft2.jpg

Well, after such a long day of visiting, I decided I would go for a little walk and do some grazing in the grass. Then it will be off to my next adventure.
CopyofGrazinInTheGrass5.jpg

I hope you all enjoyed my little adventure as much as I did!! I could get used to this travelin thing!!
default_smile.png

See you at the next stop!!

Your little Globe Trotter,

Flat Lotto

That was a wonderful story, words wise and pictures. Lotto sure is lucky to visit so many wonderful people, places and new friends! Thanks so much for sharing! :aktion033:

Wheeee!!! Looks like he's on a cross countrty noonie sniffing tour! :aktion033:

Thanks for showing him a great time Jim! I sure am jealous that he gets to visit all my favorite people and friends instead of me! But it sure makes me smile to share his adventures!

Awesome job Jim!
default_yes.gif
:

What a fun and exciting adventure he is on! :aktion033:

It's so exciting to see he's having such a TOTAL BLAST! :new_multi:

Thanks so much for sharing!
default_wub.png
:

Can't wait to see where he stops next! :aktion033:

:new_shocked: "Noonie Tour"...sorry, I just had to :risa_suelos:

PS... Jim, Red is such a handsome dog! :538:

Hm, well, Gramma Pony was muttering something last night about the Travel Channel picking up Lotto's show. Seems he texted her from somewhere and is "all full of himself" or something. *LOL*

I can't imagine!

Well, it looks as if he's been well-hosted and we'uns all can't wait to meet him. I do believe Mouse has a bit of fashion advice? (How 'bout some product for that flyaway mane, big guy?)

Thanks for sharing, it's cool that he's so CLOSE to here! Wish we knew where you lived, because when we head up to Kim's in Rochester, I have to think we'd be close enough to Lotto-nap him.

*LOL*

Liz M.

What a great story - and fun pictures -- you sure have a bunch of nice horses and buttes!

I can tell Lotto had a fun fun fun time!

JJay

Been a bit out of touch, just returned from WaDC and didn't know

Lotto was in the Pacific NW.......

How long are you hosting him at your farm?

We should buzz out for a bit and get our pictures taken with him,

you and your 'kids'

HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE!!!

Lotto just got to my place in Arlington, Washington today! He said he can't wait to get out and meet the big black clydesdale and see around the little farm and this part of the country. We're going to have a good weekend then off he goes to the next person on the list!!

Back