Lost avator photo how do you set up a new one

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdhminis

Reaction score
I tried to edit my avator photo and I do not remember how to change/edit it from a photo on my computer. Please explain how to do that please. Thanks!
default_unsure.png

You need to click on "My Controls" and then go into the left column and under the Personal Profile heading, click on Edit Avatar Settings. You can choose from one of the Forum avs, or you can upload a photo directly from your computer, or you can use the link of a photo that you have online somewhere. To upload from your computer, go to the area that says, Upload a new image from your computer. Click on the browe button. This your your computer showing in what opens...find the path to your photo you wish to use, then click the Update Avatar button below it.

Whichever method you use, just be sure to click REFRESH on your browser so you can see the changes after you have made them.
default_yes.gif
Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you - I tried part of what you replied previously - but I'll keep working on it
default_saludando.gif

Ugggghhhh! I am computer photo challenged!!! In Upload a new image from your computer I click on Browse and find where my Kodak pictures are. But how do you find the path to the photo - and where does that go in edit? Help Please
default_rolleyes.gif

If you can find where your pictures are, then that is the path. I don't understand what you mean about "edit".

Thank you - think I finally figured it out!!!!

Latest posts

Back