Looking forward to spring already....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cat_in_the_hat72

Reaction score
The weather has just started to really turn cold here and already I'm planning for spring. I was rather unprepared this past year and my boarding situation went crazy so everything went on hold. Things have calmed down now and with a great place to board I can get things back in gear. I really want to be ready next year so figure what better time to plan than over the cold months. I already have in the works to section off an area for my rescued mare to join the others. She's been at a separate boarding barn 25 miles in the opposite direction that the others were. I didn't want her in with my stallion so i had to wait til we could set her up her own pen. Since her feet are better now this will make it easier to work her without having to go two different directions. I also plan to get my stallion ready to show along with our new colt. The colt will be gelding either this fall or first thing in the spring and put up for sale. Hopefully I can find some room to put up a small round pen and also work on some shed row shelters so everyone can be separated for feeding and stalled if necessary. Good thing I have some time to plan and save up some money. I also have to plan for vaccinations and dental work. I'd also love to be able to buy or lease a nice mare to show early next year and then breed to my stallion. Guess we'll see how that goes come spring. I guess I have rambled on long enough. I had just secluded myself and ready to get back into it and make some new connections. Anyone else already thinking of spring and what are your plans?

Brenda

Well sort of but waiting for Christmas to come and go,
default_wink.png
:

Than my daughter wedding 07/07/2007 at 7:00p.m. Money Money Money

Oh forgot my birthday Feb. 25th should last till spring :risa_suelos: hubby says my birthday is always dragged out. Oh for goodness sakes only happens once a year :saludando:

I believe in the old saying if Moma ain't happy no one is :risa_suelos:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back