Looking for tack

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunni1900

Reaction score
Hello. I am looking for a good place online that I can find reasonably priced tack. Does anyone have any ideas?

Ozark mini tack, Mini express, for used stuff try your local Craigslist or allofcraigs.com. I have gotten some great stuff from people who are getting out of minis.

I ordered from mini express 2 weeks ago and still haven't received my package. Have you ordered from them before? How long does it usually take?

Ozark is wonderful as is Mini Express although right now Diane (mini express) is having problems with her store and you may not be able to place a order through her cart. If you want to order with her I'd write it down and email her or call her on the phone. KayJay, Star Lake, Valhalla..also there is Teri Smith at Double TT MIni Tack LLC All great places to purchase mini tack from.

Last edited by a moderator:
DoubleTT has a good product at a fair price and they ship quickly.I never had 1 problem with any order from them.

I USE SUPREME EQUINE FOR SOME OF MY TACK, JACKIE IS HELPFUL AND SHIPS QUICKLY. ALSO DOUBLE D IS GOOD

Ozark Minitack.com is really great place to work with. They ship quickly and have great prices. The girls in the office are always really nice and helpful. They also have monthly specials.

Minitack.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Double TT is the best in my opinion, very helpful and always fast service!
Thanks to this thread I found Double TT! I ordered my tack on the 13th of August and I already got an email saying it has shipped out!!! That is great service! They were also very helpful on answering my questions!! Can't wait to get my stuff!!! :D

Latest posts

Back