Looking for good sunscreen for noses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've always used a human baby sunscreen, but it's a lotion. I also have to apply it a couple times a day because they rub it off. :eek:(

There are also fly sprays with sun sreen in them for horses but I don't know the product name. They'd at least be lighter on the skin, I would think.

I use Baby Faces.
default_yes.gif

I've always used a product made for kids, but it is greasy, and the horses always get dirty faces. They are making some fly bonnets now that go all the way down the nose, I just havn't looked into it.

I use the spray on spf 100 Water Babies. Works great!

Ive used childs sunblock . But I really like absorbine ultrashield for non fading it seems to be working really well for our new Perlino Filly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...what SHE (arrow pointing up!!) said!! Now I can quit feeling guilty for being cheap and using baby sunscreen on Gasparin! I'm going to look into the SPF 100--I'm using a 50 'cause I thought it was as high as it went. Geez...I love this forum!!
default_wub.png

My Pony Sunblock. Best product for horses out there, stays on (except for around front of lips from eating), VERY effective, safe and nontoxic, one little tub lasts a long time, and it makes the white areas look even cleaner and whiter. Great value for the price.

Latest posts

Back