Looking for a driving trainer near me

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deaming of Minis

Reaction score
I have a mini gelding that has had some training but not in a LONG time. So I've been looking for a trainer near me b ut have had little luck.
default_no.gif
I live 40 mins from St. Paul, MN and 10 mins from Riverfalls, WI. Could anyone suggest someone?

Thanks in advance.

Stephanie

Stephanie:

I'm not sure how close they are to where you live but there are some Minnesota Miniature Horse Club members who live in or near Wisconsin--Stillwater, Glenwood City, Balsam Lake, Dresser. I believe some of them do driving but not sure if they teach. I know Tom and Carmie Viebrock do driving and may at least be able to point you in the right direction. If you go to the www.mmhc.info website and pull up the members list, you will find names and contacts. Good luck......mary

Oh, I just remembered I know a young woman, also an MMHC member who has shown in driving classes and will be starting at UW River Falls in the fall.......don't know what your requirements are for a trainer--top of the line or someone who knows the basics--but, she's great with horses and may be open to helping you out. If you want more information, please contact me at my home email, [email protected], mary

hahaha! this is good!

Thank you Ashley! I sent her an email.
default_wink.png

And I know Tom and Carmie Viebrock, too!
default_biggrin.png
I will give them a call if Renee does not work

And how great! i'm going to the UWRF this fall for college
default_laugh.png

Thanks everyone! I will look into all of these.

Stephanie

Latest posts

Back