Look what the Grand Kids found

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maryann

Reaction score
My Daughter and her family were traveling through Galax Va this weekend and ran across

Santa and his 6 tiny Reindeer?? She said that they were set up for kids to climb in the sleigh

and see Santa . Moms and dads were taking pictures. There was not a charge at all. The horses could be petted . She said they were all happy and healthy and clean and looked like they really enjoyed the kids attention. What a cute set up. Does anyone know who the owner is ? What a wonderful thing to do for the community. They were set up in the Lowes parking lot where anyone could visit.

Many of the kids had never seen a little horse before. They were thrilled.

santaandminisleigh.jpg
chloeandsanta.jpg

santassleigh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cute set up, makes me want to run out and buy more minis, I'd better go lay down until the feeling passes!

Very cute!!!

And Marnie, dont bother. The feeling will still be there when you get up!!!!
default_new_rofl.gif

What a wonderful find! I love the harnesses.

default_wub.png
I don't know who they are but what a well done wonderful turnout!

Just keeping up and harnessing one or two is a chore but this turnout,what was it 6up? wow!

And by the looks of it this isn't the first time they were all harnessed together
default_wink.png

Bravo for that effort and look how happy everyone is!

Maxine

Look at the very bottom of the first picture. Are there more than 6 horses?
default_new_shocked.gif

HO HO HO...now THATS a Santa..what a wonderful man he is ...and look at that harness.......great picture thanks for sharing the Real thing
default_smile.png

OMG that is so cute, I love the sleigh, the fact that it was done for free and the smiles on everyone's face
default_wub.png
Would you look at that harness, all shiny, it just adds to the festive air.

Yvonne

I'm guessing 8 horses as there are 8 reindeer!

Sorry to dissapoint you. I just checked with the source, ( my Daughter ) and she said their were only six. The little bar thingy in the front is something lying on the ground that the front two horses are hooked to. She said they were hooked pretty loose so its probably just a reminder to them not to walk off.

I am disappointed that no one knows who owns this set up. Its such a nice thing to do . Whoever it is needs a big hug!!
default_aktion033.gif
The kids all just loved it. !!!! maryann

More than likely since it was in Galax, VA it's from Kegley's. Their farm is just outside of town on the main highway.

Latest posts

Back