LOOK what the Berry Fairy brought this time! WOW!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaazeMinis

Reaction score
Haaze Miniatures of Auburndale ,Wisconsin
Hi Everyone

Introducing our last foal for the season. :new_shocked:

He was born May 16th 2006

HAAZE'S FEDERAL XPRESS MALE (AKA. Flash) Pending

He looks Sorrell, but has very dark undercoat and Black in his Mane and Black in his Tail. We think he is just beautiful. :bgrin so we are thinking maybe the same color as his sire? Both of his eyes are bright blue like his sires and both have eyeliner as well.

Flash is sired by my stallion Squires Montana Federal Express and out of my mare Wanda's Jo-Jo

Oh ,how I wish he had been a she! :no:
default_wub.png
:

I really think the berry fairy really likes us here! :bgrin

NEWBORN PIC #1

JoJoColt-06-Flash2.jpg

NEWBORN PIC. #2

JoJoColt2-06-Flash.jpg

RECENT PIC. #1

Flash2.jpg

RECENT PIC. #2

Flash1.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!
default_yes.gif
:

Jeri

FORMERLY JERI(WI)

[SIZE=14pt]WOW look at that color and you couldnt ask for a better eye on a white side of a face!!!! The liner really makes it POP![/SIZE]

Lyn

Oh my god, I am in love
default_wub.png
:

You can post more pictures of him anytime! He's gorgeous!

What a BEAUTIFUL baby!! CONGRATULATIONS! I bet he tests out to be LWO+
default_yes.gif
:

Also, I would think he is a silver bay.

Wow, Very nice!! Congratulations, I must say the berry fairy did an excellent job.
default_cheers.gif
:

Wow! is he ever gorgeous!!! And born on my birthday too!

Congratulations!!!

Tammie~

What a cool little colt, I love his markings!
default_wub.png
:

Wow is right. What a gorgeous and colorful guy!

Thanks everyone for the compliments on our little boy. :bgrin We couldnt be happier with his overall looks and he has nice straight legs and good bite too. He has been straight from newborn as was this mares last colt.

Mona do you really think he is Silver Bay? I was thinking something was funny about his mane color since I expected more black in it and I did not think he was Sorrell. Not sure where the Silver came from unless his Sire is carries it which would be hard to tell since his tail is white from the Pinto markings and most of his mane is white too, except his forlock.

Thanks Again

Jeri

WOW!!!!! What a beauty he is. I just love those beautiful eyes. Congrats!!

HOLY....................That is one very handsome fella! That eyeliner just makes him shine on!!!

I want to thank everyone for their nice comments on our new colt! :bgrin This is our stallions first coal crop and we are very pleased with what he is producing and the dam of this colt was on my Sale Page since we were wanting to get into only AMHA/AMHR and she was to tall to hardship into AMHA and with her last colt last year and now this colt we are so pleased that she has now been removed. :bgrin

Thanks Again Everyone

Jeri

FORMERLY JERI(WI)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeri,

What a handsome little man! He is just beautiful!!

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Looks like a keeper to me!!

Latest posts

Back