Look what showed up in my barn just after midnight!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww she is precious! Congrat's!
default_smile.png

Well didn't I return to a lovely surprise?

(I was off on a canoe trip to Algonquin Park for some wildlife viewing. Lori got stuck with all of the hard work.)

We've decided to name her Maple Mtn. Mack's Harlequin Maple. Quinny for short.

A Harlequin Maple tree has very pretty variegated leaves, so we think it is quite an appropriate name for a very pretty variegated filly.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
She is a lovely little lady and I am sure you will enjoy her! Thank you for sharing her with all of us.

Thank you everyone! She is a little treasure. Here is a picture of her with one of my Jack Russells in front to show you just how tiny she is - not much bigger than the Jack! She had a bit of trouble outside yesterday because her nose is just at dandelion height and she kept getting dandelion fluff up it! When she sneezed she almost fell down!
default_biggrin.png

Quin1E.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice filly Loir & Dale!!!

Hope all the rest are as beautiful and healthy!!!

ps... Lori ~ Lacie is looking like she is about to blow!!!
default_smile.png

Very nice filly Loir & Dale!!!Hope all the rest are as beautiful and healthy!!!

ps... Lori ~ Lacie is looking like she is about to blow!!!
default_smile.png
Thanks Deb! I will go all out and wish for a pintaloosa filly for you!!!! Good luck and tell her Mickey says hi!

I am not sure if the Breeders of Little Miss Quin ever check back on this page. I have owned her for 7 years now... I bought her for a companion to another mini. They are best friends and Quinn is full of spunk.

Back