Look what I found, a movieclip about 9/11

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yvonne,

I couldn't get in to see the video, but I think I know what it was about.

As far as I have heard, the conspiracy theories that have been raised have all been debunked and proven false.

MA

I haven't time to watch the entire clip right now, but my feelings are that we were "asleep at the wheel" so to speak as far as realizing just how much these people hate us, and how much they wish us all harm.

I really don't know about any "cover up" as far as what was and wasn't known, there is so much muddied information out there.

I think what's fact is that there WERE some warning signs, and I hope we realize we can't be caught with our pants down ever again.

It's a terrible tragedy and those that lost their lives will never be forgotten. My aunt Robin was almost one of those. She worked in the WTC third floor delivering mail to the entire building. Luckily she was out getting something out of her car when the first plane hit.

She had been there when it was bombed in the early 90's and when she was transferred to another station, she had to deal w/the Anthrax scare also. I am amazed at the human spirit. We have to take our lessons and try not to make the same mistakes twice.

Liz

This kind of stupid video kept me up last night. Not because I had any problem with this one but this kind,

(Stupid honestly, really people, and to continue on in our Gov against the people..." we didn't Really land on the moon either!"
default_rolleyes.gif
: ) Yes there were signs, yes we messed up... who knew though really?

However my boyfriends brother was arguing on the side of the silly thing for arguments sake, With my boyfriend, While I'm trying to sleep at 12:30 at night! Ug
default_wacko.png
:

I have some of my own thoughts about flight 93, which I don't think I'll share, but I will say that if you take a look at most plane crashes, all the pieces are in close proximity to each other, not spread over counties... But this silly video? Nah, not worth cheapening the deaths of those we lost to even consider quite frankly.

(Incedentily, the word "Pull" means get the firemen/police Out of the building when it's time, not to "pull" it down. Sky scrapers don't come built with a destruct button, or weak beam to "pull it down!" I have 'family' in that line (firefighters) and they always giggle when that particular bit comes up.
default_rolleyes.gif
: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the 9-11 commission reports, there were warnings both in teh Clinton Era and Bush's era too. Infact they foiled 2 plots before 9-11 in Bush's Term, one was to hijack 12 planes at once and blow them up.

Also the lack of willingness of the FBI, CIA, and NSA to share info was a key factor in not having a clue what was going on. The northern alliance general called and told a CIA partner of his of the day and plot, but he did not know targets.

As usual I would think the only coverup is the CYOA (Cover your own butt) going on politically

9/ 11 was ( and is) a tragedy. It didn`t not just hit US but the whole world :no: . It is a day eveyone remember and know about. I was 11 year old when it happens and rememeber eveything.

Yvonne,

I couldn't get in to see the video, but I think I know what it was about.

As far as I have heard, the conspiracy theories that have been raised have all been debunked and proven false.

MA

The video is a bit long so it takes a bit time to upload it
default_wink.png
:

I saw the planes hit so I know there were planes.

I'm not sure about the calls home from various aircraft- maybe they did get through- maybe lots of others tried and did not.

I do know it was NOT a plane that hit the Pentagon- I really do not know why they are covering up that bit as it just gives rise to more and more conspiracy theories- for example if there really isn't anything in "Area 11" why on earth did they not just let people in to look??

I do not believe any Government has any right to withold information from it's people- that is Communism at it's worst.

Trouble is, whoever is voted in, the people at the Pentagon stay the same, and this is true of any Government anywhere in the free world.

I do know that the people in the plane that was brought down in Pennsylvania were true hero's- they got up and did something.

I am not denigrating anyone on the other planes- they can have had no idea what was going to happen, but the people in the third plane had been told, and they acted.

They died heroes, I hope that is some small consolation to their families.

I think America and Britain have the worst and weakest governments that they have had for years- what on EARTH was the rational behind going to war with a country that had nothing to do with the attack??

Well, they could not find Bin Laden so lets attack another load of Muslims instead, shall we??

People need a war, let's fight one we can win- OK??

Or maybe they just stuck a pin in a map??

Whatever else happened that day ordinary people lost their lives, thousands of them.

I watched the documentaries afterwards and I am satisfied that the building fell for explicable reasons.

Hindsight is a very easy thing to have.

What cannot be explained is why there is no memorial on the site- which is obviously very prime building land- perhaps the answer is money??

And, whilst we are on the subject of governments failing- I would still LOVE to know how the whole Katrina debacle can be swept so neatly under the carpet and forgotten.

I suppose because it was a natural disaster affecting mostly very poor people the government did not have to bother??

no plane hitting the pentagon? How about Saltville VA, 10 minutes up the road, we have a bank customer and long time resident from there working in the pentagon, just so happens his wife needed to go to the doctor that day and he was out. All this conspiracy stuff is crap and the only cover up is the gov trying to make excuses for short comings in security

Bad thing about security cameras is they take a pic , say , 1 a second ( may be 2, dunno) a jet travelling even 300 mph would cover more ground in that time than the film can track. So of course it isnt likely to catch that jet zooming by. Try standing on the edge of a highway with your camera broadside, no turning to follow traffic, and take a few pics. You can probably take a dozen and never be lucky enough to catch a car. Guess you can then turn around and say there were no cars on the road.

I'm all for conspiracy theories, I have a lab produced bug running around in my system. Hmmmmm but it has to be credible. This one isnt, its just speculation from people that dont know enough of the facts to make a proper theory about it.

The hole in the Pentagon is not consistent with a plane the size they are claiming- or any plane for that matter- where id the wings go??

There is just a hole.

If the wings broke off where are they??

Where is the debris??

Where are the engines??

All this has nothing to do with the video by the way, it is all my own personal deductions from what I have seen on TV news and documentaries- I make up my own mind about things and try to keep an open mind.

I think the government failed you all very very badly and I think there are political and economical based reasons for there being no memorial on Ground Zero.

Again, my own deductions from articles I have read and documentaries on TV- The BBC are pretty intrusive in their investigations and pretty unbiased in their reports- if they get it wrong they say so publicly, so I do actually trust what I see, at least, to be true and I see a hole in the Pentagon that looks as if it were made by a missile.

That plane was carrying a full load of jet fuel. It was incinerated along with the passengers. But for a last minute appt. in his office in Maryland our nephew would have been at ground zero. He still finds it hard to talk about. He lost many friends that day. He is now back on his third tour in Iraq. This tape is garbage and should be put where garbage goes.

From both the planes that hit the towers there was debris and remains- a whole engine fell some distance away from the towers.

From the Pentagon there was NO debris.

I reiterate, I am not taking any notice of the video- although I do not think it is garbage, I actually think it is well put together and non-inflammatory, but I do think it is largely misinformed.

Why though, when people from inside the towers have said they heard explosions would you immediately dismiss it??

Maybe they did, and maybe there is a perfectly rational reason- but it is also possible that the terrorists planted bombs all over the building- I am not for one moment suggesting this is a government plot, that is beyond comprehension, what I am suggesting is that closed minds miss some of the relevant data, and the government has been covering up all the way along.

The hole in the Pentagon is just not the right shape or size for an aircraft.

And no-one has been allowed to see any of the many security tapes taken of what actually happened- they were all confiscated and anyone who had already viewed them was silenced under the official secrets act.

That is not fiction, it is reported fact.

I think the idea that this was a publicity stunt for Bush is beyond silly- after all, if it had been true it has failed dismally.

Whatever the American public think of him the rest of the world....well, let's not get into a political debate as it will get too heated but let's just say he is not the most credible president you have ever had.

(I am well aware I am standing in a glasshouse- I did NOT vote for Blair!!)

I just think dismissing the whole thing is throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

These things should be viewed with an open mind and you should take form them what you wish and discard what you wish.

I was more moved by Keith Olbermanns report- which was articulate, powerful, thought provoking and to the point.

This is a very well written article showing that a plane did in fact hit the pentagon. Also, noting the lives lost on the plane that were returned to their families. If this wasn't a plane then how do you explain the lives on a flight that were lost?

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/911_pe...e_evidence.html

A missile would have blown the building up and away, not down and in. Thats just the nature of HDO. When the jet hit the Pentagon it was in its own fire zone, so with the heat from jet fuel it would naturally incinerate itself. When the jet hit the WTTs the fire zone would be literally in mid air so anything could have fallen out of it, and onto the ground. Using the 'where did the wings go' analogy is akin to stating that when a car hits a truck, there should be a car outline, when its just a hole thats left. Wings fold up, they arent a static and strong as people would think, especially when hitting a brick/concrete building that is built to withstand some type of forced entry. Kinda like a bug vs your windshield, where do the wings go?

People inside the building could easily hear explosions and not just one. Maybe they were fire extinguishers bursting from the heat. Or other canisters. What about the other fuel tanks? Office supplies ( ink, toner etc) Air tanks list could go on a whole lot longer

All I know is my nephew (a high ranking army officer) said it was a plane and I choose to believe someone who was on the scene shortly after the impact. There will always be some who see coverup and don't want to be confused by facts.

You don't even have to know anyone who saw the Pentagon crash..........just have some common sense. What the the conspiricy theorists forget are -- what happened to all of the people who were on that plane?????

The whole thing is very cruel to the families who lost loved ones that day.

MA

From both the planes that hit the towers there was debris and remains- a whole engine fell some distance away from the towers.

From the Pentagon there was NO debris.

I reiterate, I am not taking any notice of the video- although I do not think it is garbage, I actually think it is well put together and non-inflammatory, but I do think it is largely misinformed.

Why though, when people from inside the towers have said they heard explosions would you immediately dismiss it??

Maybe they did, and maybe there is a perfectly rational reason- but it is also possible that the terrorists planted bombs all over the building- I am not for one moment suggesting this is a government plot, that is beyond comprehension, what I am suggesting is that closed minds miss some of the relevant data, and the government has been covering up all the way along.

The hole in the Pentagon is just not the right shape or size for an aircraft.

And no-one has been allowed to see any of the many security tapes taken of what actually happened- they were all confiscated and anyone who had already viewed them was silenced under the official secrets act.

That is not fiction, it is reported fact.

I think the idea that this was a publicity stunt for Bush is beyond silly- after all, if it had been true it has failed dismally.

Whatever the American public think of him the rest of the world....well, let's not get into a political debate as it will get too heated but let's just say he is not the most credible president you have ever had.

(I am well aware I am standing in a glasshouse- I did NOT vote for Blair!!)

I just think dismissing the whole thing is throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

These things should be viewed with an open mind and you should take form them what you wish and discard what you wish.

I was more moved by Keith Olbermanns report- which was articulate, powerful, thought provoking and to the point.

Oh

My

God

:no:

I don't really know what to be the most disgusted with here...

Pretty close to home, too, being that I live and work the suburbs of DC.

Jill I can see nothing in what I have said to disgust you.

I do not accept what anyone says, event he president, without questioning it, why should I, it is my right??

Perhaps you could explain what you find so disgusting in an open minded question??

Jill I can see nothing in what I have said to disgust you.

I do not accept what anyone says, event he president, without questioning it, why should I, it is my right??

Perhaps you could explain what you find so disgusting in an open minded question??

You stated "I do know it was NOT a plane that hit the Pentagon- I really do not know why they are covering up that bit as it just gives rise to more and more conspiracy theories- for example if there really isn't anything in "Area 11" why on earth did they not just let people in to look??"

That isnt an open minded question, it is your statement of your thinking. You dont 'know' anything, you think you know something, there is a difference. I understand that the government cannot tell us everything so area ( and its 51 not 11) 51 doesnt bug me. Keeping high technology secret doesnt faze me. What fazes me are when conspiracy theorists are SO far over the deep end proving that their thinking is right and everyones is wrong, that they actually dumb themselves down in their thinking just to prove their side. Ahhhh whered the wings go?? Same place a bugs wings go when it hits your windshield. Use some common sense.

Latest posts

Back