Look what I brought home from World

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tini-z

Reaction score
I haven't planed to buy anything at the World Show. But i fall in love with a 26,5 little filly, can't wait to have her in my stable. But first she has to stay in quarantine.

GiGi.jpg
GiGikopf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She is just gorgeous, congratulations! I can see why you wanted to bring that little girl home!
default_yes.gif
:

What a little beauty she is. Congratulations..how long does she have to stay in quarantine? You must be so excited. :aktion033: :aktion033:

She's just beautiful! I can see why you fell in love with her...that face is to die for!
default_wub.png
:

What a little beauty she is. Congratulations..how long does she have to stay in quarantine? You must be so excited. :aktion033: :aktion033:
Judy, horses being exported normally need to be in "quarantine" for 1 month before shipping overseas. Of course, other factors can make this waiting period longer. The lady in Switzerland who bought my "Missy" is STILL waiting for her. She was picked up at my place beginning of September...but the exporter ran into problems with other horses that were to be in the same shipment, backing out. (they had to have a certain number of horses for this shipment) So, tests had to be run again, then problems with the labs running the wrong tests at the last minute & blood had to be taken yet ANOTHER time for more testing by a differernt lab. It's just been one fiasco after another. :no: Poor Nicole is so disappointed & anxious to get Missy home. And neither one of us is happy about Missy having to stay in quarantine for so long.
default_sad.png
But...unfortunately, these are all factors beyond our control.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back