LOOK to see my special Thanksgiving visitor

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpotze

Reaction score
jennetandlilah018.jpg

This little girl made her appearance at 2:20 Thanksgiving morning....that early in the morning...I only took a quick look and thought that "she" was a "he"...so went to bed thinking I had a little boy...I was thrilled when I went out later in the morning to discover "he" was a girl... I never would have bred this late on purpose...but last year my gelding broke a board on the fence and let my jack in with all of my girls....donks and mini horses....Thank goodness there was only one girl willing to play....

Last edited by a moderator:
SO CUTE, I HAVE A SPACE IN MY BARN FOR A BABY GIRL. PS.IT STAYS MILD HERE SO SHE CAN PLAY OUTSIDE. CONGRATS SHE IS CUTE.

She's a beauty! Santa says he has room in his sleigh to bring her to me!
default_wub.png

Now that's something to be thankful for!! What a pretty little girl!! Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

I do pick her up and cuddle...she will lay her head on my shoulder and cuddle right back...and thank you everyone...I think she is adorable also..

Becky

She's beautiful!! Love her coloring!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

What a cutie!!! I think she should come to Maine! She is just adorable, lucky you!!!

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Latest posts

Back