Longman Miniatures...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alongman

Reaction score
We are so excited to welcome the newest of our babies. Check out our website (www.longmanminiatures) for more pictures and please excuse my photography.

Longman's Legacy Las Vegas ("Showgirl") Black pinto filly; foaled 4/4/09. She is sired by Grassmere's Jazz Singer (ASPC/AMHR) and out of MKK Kankakee Kolor (ASPC/AMHR). This baby should mature around 37" and will be ASPC/AMHR registered. She has a huge floating trot already at 36 hours old, a long neck and a pretty head.

kolor09b.jpg

kolor09a.jpg

Longman's Knockin' on Heavens Door (Knocker) Bay pinto filly; foaled 3/31/09. She is sired by Blue Ice MTP Guns N Roses ("Axel") and out of our Roan Ranger granddaughter, Longman's Ranger Blue Ripley. This filly has 5 National or World Grand Champions in the first 3 generations of her pedigree. She is going to mature in the 30" range, AMHA/AMHR registered.

ripley09b.jpg

ripley09a.jpg

Congratulations they are both beautiful!

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
Congratulations on your new babies!!! They are both gorgeous but that filly's barn name should be KNOCKOUT!!!! Very nice!
default_yes.gif

Adam, they are both GORGEOUS
default_wub.png
but Knocker can come knock on my barn door ANY ol' time!
default_drool5.gif

Congratulations on a couple of very nice foals.

I am afraid the filly fairy is going to be worn out by the time my three ladies are ready to deliver.

Beautiful babies Adam. Congratulations!

Congrats Adam! They are lovely!!

Congratulations on both of your fillies Adam!! Love them both!

But I'm partial to Show Girl!
default_wub.png

Back