Liz pictures of my stallions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! They are gorgeous!!! :new_shocked: :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Sheri

Wonderful pix of your boys! I already loved your pintos but dont think I knew u had that lovely appy boy. I also agree I think they look perfect just the way they are. I really think they go too overboard here in the US shaving everything. I prefer to see a stunning horse looking like a real horse rather than one u have to shave everywhere and bald to get it to look exotic. Your boys have it on their own!!

Beautiful photos of HANDSOME Stallions!

:new_shocked: :aktion033: :new_shocked: :aktion033: :new_shocked:

JJay

Oh, those are beautiful horses, Conny! Thank you for sharing your pics.

We were visiting with Liz on Sunday (this past weekend) and she was talking a little about her European trip. Little did I know that I'd get to SEE some of these beauties she shot!

Liz is a unique and very talented person, and I really enjoy talking with her and listening to her opinions (asides that cute accent *LOL*).

She really does have an astute eye for a horse and how best to present it. Her photos, at least the ones I've been witness to, are just magic. I am SO looking forward to seeing what comes of our photo session this past weekend.

I'm also so hoping she decides in fact, to come to the North Coast area next Spring/early Summer.

Liz M.

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

Your horses and pictures of them are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! BREATHTAKING!!!

I LOVE the natural look!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

WOW! They are all stunning!

I personally like the "natural" look better anyway
default_smile.png

I'm also so hoping she decides in fact, to come to the North Coast area next Spring/early Summer.

Liz M.
Yep, she did say yesterday that she would be coming through the Northwest next Spring if we wanted to get another group together.
default_yes.gif
:

Very nice photos of your boys by the way.
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
They are stunning! :new_shocked: I love their whiskers.. I think it adds more to the "exotic" look.

Stunning, gorgeous, beautiful....did I say stunning!!!

My, Virture has grown into a big handsome boy! I remember running and playing with him in the field at Tracy's when he was just a few days old! They are all so beautiful.

Shannon

Wow, they are breathtaking! It goes to show the best way to get a great picture of a horse is to start with a great horse :bgrin

Hi everyone,

I couldn't help but show off these pictures of my stallions. Liz McMillan came to my farm as part of her Europe tour in August. She photographed many of my horses and she finished the stallion pictures yesterday. Now, I can drool at my stallion pictures while waiting for the mares' and foals' pictures
default_wub.png
: :bgrin

You will notice that the horses are unclipped. The reason behind this is that in Germany, it is prohibited by law to clip muzzles, eye lashes or the inside of ears. So, we just left the horses as they are and had Liz take very natural shots of them. The shots still came out amazing in my opinion.

:saludando:

Conny
Conny,

They are beautiful looking stallions! And I am glad for Germany's law, because your stallions look much better in their natural state! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Back