Liz pictures of my stallions

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Star

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I couldn't help but show off these pictures of my stallions. Liz McMillan came to my farm as part of her Europe tour in August. She photographed many of my horses and she finished the stallion pictures yesterday. Now, I can drool at my stallion pictures while waiting for the mares' and foals' pictures
default_wub.png
: :bgrin

You will notice that the horses are unclipped. The reason behind this is that in Germany, it is prohibited by law to clip muzzles, eye lashes or the inside of ears. So, we just left the horses as they are and had Liz take very natural shots of them. The shots still came out amazing in my opinion.

A F Ivy Toro:

Bild1.jpg

Bild2.jpg

LM Hawks Stand Out Loud:

Bild5.jpg

Bild6.jpg

Countrylanes Spotted Virtue:

Bild3.jpg

Bild4.jpg

Many, many thanks to Liz for making this happen. :aktion033:

:saludando:

Conny

Last edited by a moderator:
wow do you think liz would come to IRELAND LOL i wish
default_rolleyes.gif
: your horses look stunnning
default_wub.png
:

Your horses are gorgeous! I just love looking at Liz photos-she really does an amazing job.

Holy cow!!!!You have some AMAZING horses :new_shocked: . I like the natural photos better for some reason
default_yes.gif
: . I realy do!!!Great photos, awsome horses!!!Thanks for sharing!!Make sure you share your mares and foals to!!!
default_wub.png
:

I think the fact they are au natural makes it so much better! :aktion033: I would never have noticed they weren't clipped up if you hadn't pointed it out, they are so slick and gorgeous-looking.

Leia

Those Are Beautiful Ohh How I Wish I could have Liz To Photograph My Horses
default_sad.png
default_wub.png
:

WOW!! :aktion033: :aktion033: Those are the kind of photos that simply take your breath away. Beautiful!

Wow those are very nice stallions!
default_wub.png
: I love the photos that Liz takes. Maybe one day I will have her take some of my horses.
default_yes.gif
:

-Nicole

They're beautiful!

I love the look with the whiskers and the nice shed out black muzzle ... I've always admired the pictures of european Arabs like that, and on purpose don't clip muzzles when we do pictures of horses that aren't going to the shows ... somehow I never got it quite like Liz though, what a surprise!!

They are beautiful, stunning, gorgeous pictures! And having them natural really is so breath taking
default_yes.gif
: I would love to see the horses here shown without all the makeup because it just detracts from their beauty! You are sooooo lucky to have those gorgeous boys!
default_yes.gif
: Mary

Back