Little King White Russian Deceased?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkf

Reaction score
Would someone please verify that the Beautiful Stallion, Little Kings White Russian, is deceased and if so what happened to him? How Sad if this is true.

Thanks

I do not know what happened (I may have been told, but do not recall), but yes he is deceased.

Yes he is.He passed away in the summer. I read on facebook, at the time it happened, that it was a very sudden thing. He was fine and one night he started having seizures and by the time the vet got there and was listening to his heart it stopped.

His owner is still very sad.
default_sad.png
He was a beautiful boy

Thank you for the condolences everyone. What Danielle said was basically what happened, It was a very hot day and I don't know what happened. It was on his 5th seizure that the vet had arrived and as the vet went to listen to his heart it stopped beating. My mom called me when he finally passed and I left work just in tears and started to make the long drive home and it wasn't 5 minutes and I looked up in the clouds and saw this!!

999489_487151748036379_1431015039_n.jpg

I am hoping to have 3 babies this year by him and they will be the last
default_sad.png
He was my dream horse, and I worked my butt off to get him but God had a different plan and I trust him!

my web-site is www.carlsenminis.com if you want to watch for his babies on there! I will try to post them on here if I can.

The formation of those clouds is just amazing. He was such a beautiful boy. My condolences to you and your family.

Gage, I always love that you saw that cloud. I'm excited that you have a camera this year as well and can't wait to see his foals for you.
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Gage, your cloud picture really choked me up! I do think that was meant for you to see. Hugs!!!

My heart goes out to you I love him I never got the chance to see him I would love one of his foals someday keep us posted I love the cloud

That picture in the clouds just "says it all" -- I'll be looking forward to seeing his little legacies arriving.

~~Diane at Castle Rock

Thank you all so much! Just pray the the safety of the babies! I sure worry a lot!!

What a wonderful Sign you got from your special boy! May his foals be all you hope for.

Larry and I hadn't heard of his passing and are saddened over the news. He was a great

example of a miniature horse.

Gage, I am so sorry to read this. When you acquired him I was thrilled for you, and I only wish you two could have enjoyed more years together. That cloud -- wow.

I am sorry to hear about the passing of White Russian. I have his full brother (he got the short gene and is only 29"). It is so hard to lose one, my thoughts are with you and I will pray for strong, healthy foals to pass on his legacy.

Latest posts

Back