Little granddaughter brag.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizzie

Reaction score
My little ten year old granddaughter, just received The President's Award for educational excellence. This fab little girl, already has her own business, breeding chickens and selling chicks and eggs to save money, so that one day she will be able to attend Oxford University in England.

And all this, having to deal with a genetic disease, which she must deal with daily.

I'm so proud of her.

Lizzie

Lizzie you should be proud of her !!! That's awesome
default_smile.png

She sounds like a real gem! Congrats to your little granddaughter.
default_smile.png

She sounds like an outstanding young lady! I know you must be proud -- and you have every right to be so!!!
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone. I should not have left my older granddaughter out. She is thirteen and an incredible artist. She was recently invited to a famous Hollywood animation studio. They were so impressed, they now have some of her art on their walls. I really am proud of both the girls.

I think we often tend to hear more about young people getting into trouble and seldom hear about the many who are good kids.

Lizzie

Lizzie this is incredible. You are so right! Brag away about these great little kids!

Thank you. They are good little girls. It's not been easy for them. Two years ago, they lost their daddy very unexpectedly. He and they were extremely close, but they've plodded on and are doing well.

Lizzie

Latest posts

Back