Just a little update....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blitz Huf Miniatures

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been insanely busy around here! We spent Christmas in Virginia with my family this year. I have been trying to set it up so that all 3 girls would be together for Christmas for my parents and it finally worked out this year.[/SIZE]

I don't remember if I told you, but Cali was offered a rent-free space in a local craft store to help her sell her crafts. She has been doing really well in there. We try to go in every Saturday to check her supply and put new items in as she makes them. We will be going in this weekend to take out whatever Christmas crafts are left and drop off some new crafts.

Here's a picture of Cali with her space in the shop:

TreasuresGaloreCali.jpg

I entered Calista's project in the Heroes of the Heart™ Gee Whiz Kids™ Award program and she won 2nd place and received a letter, certificate and a $350.00 education scholarship! She was so excited! They award 1st though 3rd place and 2 honorable mentions each year, so it's quite a big deal for her! The first thing she asked when she won was if she could split the money with Special Olympics. I am so proud of her! Her bio will be put on their website, too.

HeartofAmerica3.jpg

I've been trying to keep up on her website. I hope you check it out and let me know what you think.

Austin starts Special Olympics bowling on Tuesday. He is REALLY looking forward to it! I will be sure to post pictures as soon as possible.

Way to go Cali!!! Congratulations on all your successes!!! Love the picture of her and her craft space!!!

What a special girl! And a beauty to boot!!

Thats great she got the booth space and wants to share her award money.

there should be more kids like yours..
default_aktion033.gif

You are doing something REALLY RIGHT!!

That is so nice!! She is so thoughful and generous already, I can only imagie what her future holds for her!
default_yes.gif
CONGRATULATIONS Calista!
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations on all of it! What a beautiful girl! She's got such talent and a great big heart to help others.
default_yes.gif
What a blessing!

Joan

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Wow! You have amazing children! This was a great article!
default_yes.gif
What an inspiration to all of us.

God bless,

Joan

Shes a great girl!

I second what basketmiss said!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back