Lite a candle for Linda Best (FRED)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUMP!!!
default_wub.png

I re-lit again. I wish there was a pop up that would remind me, dang it! Seems I check it every 3 days! ALWAYS praying for and thinking of Linda and her family.
default_pray.gif

I re-lit mine.

There are a lot of candles that need a flame.

Keeping Linda and her family in my prayers.

What a beautiful site. I lit my candle for Linda, but it's not showing. So I went and lit another one. I saw 2 lit for her...but now when I click on it again...it's not showing them. My prayers and good thoughts continue for Linda always.

I lit a candle....many have gone out. I know that the prayers are still there....but light your candle so she can glow in the light.

Thank you all so very much. I really like the candles and I do look in on them now and then. Right now I could use a few prayers to take this tiredness away. It's really dragging me down with my healing and I really really appreciate all that you all have done for me. Love you all. Linda

Linda, have you ever heard the saying, "a sleeping puppy is a growing puppy"? Think of that as your body working hard at healing!! It IS HEALING AND FIGHTING!!! With all our prayers, you CAN'T loose!!!!! This is a faze! A fighting faze!!! You are fighting and healing!!!!! That is what's making you tired. YOU GO GIRL!! WE KNOW YOU HAVE IT IN YOU!!!!!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!! You ARE HEALING!!!! GO, GO, GO!!!!

Praying for you and your family!! I KNOW YOU CAN BEAT THIS!!!!!!!!! Joyce

Just relite mind and here is an extra one for good measure.
thcandle.gif

Latest posts

Back