List 5 Things No One Knows About You

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. I am the best secret keeper in the world and have kept a secret for 29 years so far.

2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE cowboy boots (I have 4 pair and another pair coming in the mail any day!)

3. I would do almost anything to keep my home and my animals.

4. I always wanted to be a vet.( I guess that is not much of a surprise) It is a DEEP regret that I never became one) Too many kids in my family to do it,(so I became a nurse, which is fine)

5. I LOVE David Boreanez(Angel/Bones), Mark Harmon(NCIS) and Kurt Russell(overboard, executive decision, Goldie Hawns's live in)

6. I need to add #6. I watch Bull riding late at night and enjoy watching it!

OOPS! Now everyome knows these things!

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been a fun read!

1. I showed cattle from age 9 till I was 20. And missed it something awful until I found the miniature horse shows.

2. I am terrified of snakes. I don't like the fact that they can move without legs. :DOH! I am also terrified of spiders and scorpions, but rats and mice don't bother me.

3. I am an orginazation FREAK! I love paperwork. (I know I am weird)

4. I am a shy person and find it VERY hard to approach people and introduce myself. I do good in one on one situations, but not large groups of people.

5. My barn is cleaner and more organized than my house.

Great thread Jill..

1. I LOVE music-I have it on ALL the time! I could live without TV but not music-we own 3 ipods and if I'm not listening to music out loud, I have one in my ear!

2. I have at least 200 Longaberger baskets and 100 Boyds Bears-I have problems not buying them all!

3. I have a ton of common sense and dont get how some people have none! They couldnt get themselves out of a box-that bugs me!

4. I have themed rooms in my house-example-all-american family room, rustic cabiny living room-my friends make fun of me for this!

5. I am obessed with drinking Arbonne fizz tabs-they are a tablet you put in water, they have vitamins, and natural caffeine, so not bad like soda and coffee...

Jill, it is hard to just list 3!!

Missy
default_smile.png

1.)I just rescued an Icelandic mare.

2.)I can't tolerate loud noise at all (even some every day normal noise bothers me)...to painful. But I Love hearing the wind in the trees and birds signing.

3.)Hate large crowds and going into the city...but friends know that already.

4.) The older I get the less I can tolerate stupid, uncaring and ill mannered people.

1. I have a great fear of storms, if it is storming at night I wake up and cannot go back to sleep until it stops, I am terrified of tornados and the damage I have seen them do.

2. I prefer the pool to the lake, I hate not knowing what is on the bottom, or not being able to see in the water...I live really close to a big lake, but don't hardly ever spend much time there, I have lost an uncle and many friends to accidents and drownings out there, so I just dislike it all together.

3. I was married once before.

4. I love to sing.....I sound like crap...
default_laugh.png
But I don't care and sing to the radio all the time.

5. Most people know this, but my family and my animals mean the world to me!
default_wub.png

1. I am an 8th grade drop out. Yet, I found a trade and make more than most my age. I am also a manager for a large retail Pet Corp.

2. I am a bi-sexual and am completely in love with My Girlfriend of over 2 years; we even built our own home a year ago.

3. I drink A LOT and often, yet I quit smoking in January.... (smoke on / off since 10, but steady for 4 years). Yay me!

4. I own 13 snakes.. 14 if you count the one missing *somewhere*.. (it has been over a year since Mesmer has been MIA).. I spent $4k on a custom cage / snake housing unit.. Awesome display!

5. I am $80k in credit card debt alone!! I am going on 22 years old. :DOH! YET my credit score is 812..
default_unsure.png

default_smile.png
default_saludando.gif

1. I spy on Bailey & Willow to see if they 'act' different when I'm not around.

2. I don't like large crowds at parties. I'm much more comfortable with just a small handful of people. I have some confidence issues.

3. I have battled my weight for a good part of my life and still fight it each day. I have a younger sister who is half my size and eats what she likes and it depresses me.

4. I'm afriad of storms, especially lightening.

5. I'm terrified of mice.

Okay, I will play...

1. I have weird preminitions (sp) that things will happen, to many to list but one is I was driving and suddenly and hit the brakes, Art said what is the matter? I said there was a ball in the street and child ran out in front of me to get it! He said there is no kids around, and shook his head. I drove for a few more blocks and a ball came rolling in front of me with a child chasing it. He never shook his head again!

2. I don't tell anyone but, my dad talks to me in my sleep. I dream of him when he was in his 40's, and early 50's. He passed at 67 yo. He once told me to stay close to my mom because she needed me. A few days later, I canceled a trip to Tulsa (Nationals) and she called me in the middle of the night, she was having a real bad asthma attack. We almost lost her. I miss him terribly!
default_no.gif

3. If I call you my friend, that means you are a part of my soul and have made me a better person by knowing you.

4. I sometimes get up in the middle of the night and eat peanut butter and syrup, warmed in the microwave..with a glass of cold milk.

5. I have a grand daughter that I have never got to hold and tell her that I love her and I would die for her.

I have to add one more...

6. I can make my right little toe swing in circles....Art calls it the money maker when we retire!!

Hmmm, well...

1.) Most people that I meet for the first time think that I am like 13, and I am 20. That gets on my nerves but I stay calm and very nice about it.

2.) I sleep with my dog when I am at home and I miss it very very much when I am away to college. I wish they allowed pets here besides fish. I also miss the horses a lot when I am gone too, but I understand why they can't come to college.
default_biggrin.png

3.) When I am showing, I never hardly know who is in the class showing against me because I am so concentrated on what I am doing. (This is unless it is a friend of mine or someone that I had like just talked to before the class)

4.) People often times think that I am shy, and I'm not I just don't have much to say at that moment. I am a very good listener.

5.) In high school, I didn't have any friends because I was basically the only country person there, so my friends were often horse show people or my pets. (And yes I talk to my pets a lot) LOL

It was hard to think up stuff until I got done, then I can think of a lot of things. LOL
default_laugh.png

I just thought of one that I had to add:

6.) I love to sing and when I am not singing there is always some song in my head. When I eat something that I think is really good, sometimes I hum a tune or dance in my chair a little. LOL

1. I met my husband in a Yahoo chat room & married him 3 months later! We just celebrated our 8th anniversary!
default_wub.png

2. I am super shy. I see people I recognize from the forum at shows & would like to go say hi, but just can't get up the nerve. (My husband on the other hand hand doesn't have a shy bone in his body & will talk to anyone, anywhere, about anything!)

3. I have an irrational fear of the vehicle door opening & me falling out while speeding down the road. I can actually visualize it! BUT it only happens when I'm in the front passenger seat.
default_wacko.png

4. I am addicted to TIVO. I will actually find something else to do so that I can record a show & watch it later. I love to fast forward through the commercials.

5. I lOVE to play games! Card games, board games, anything!! But I can never get anyone to play with me!
default_no.gif

1. I am very OCD when it comes to leaving home, I check everything and when I get in the car I do not trust my memory and have been known to turn around and go back to check stove, iron, etc...... It is much better if someone else, usually hubby is with me when we leave and when I ask did I check something he can confirm. My dogs are in the house, if I were to burn them up while I was away I would not forgive myself.

2. I talk to myself out loud a lot.

3. Can not stand liars or back stabbers.

4. I can keep a secret forever, take it to my grave.

5. I am a very loyal/trustworthy friend and feel very hurt when I do not get the same from a friendship.

3. I have an irrational fear of the vehicle door opening & me falling out while speeding down the road. I can actually visualize it! BUT it only happens when I'm in the front passenger seat. wacko.gif
I have imagined this same thing before, even worried I might try to open the door if I fall asleep in the passenger side.

Jill,

This was a fun thread to READ......and there were a number of things I could relate to!

How about if we go back through this thread and pick FIVE items from other people's lists that we can also relate to, and make a NEW list for ourselves, eh?

Here is Mine:

1. I've been known to sing and dance with both my horses and dogs too! (Jill & Chandab)

2. Have NO patience when dealing with stupid people! (Leia and several others mentioned that.)

3. Being adopted.....I noticed there are a number of us on here! Yay!
default_saludando.gif

4. I also have problems being in a crowd... (Crabby Chicken)

5. I have "weird" stuff happen to me all the time - ie, dreams, premonitions, etc......I'm getting used to it (finally) (rockin r)

Okay, here are mine:

1. I had three heart attacks as a preemie. I lived, obviously.

2. I am very afraid of spiders and snails. I can thank my little brother for the snail fear as he used to chase me with them.

3. I hate, or dislike greatly, liars and stupid people.

4. I have a fear of walking or driving over bridges. I think I fell off of one in a past life.

5. I LOVE 80's music and often sing tunes to my young son who has unfortunately learned how to say, "Stop, Mommy! Stop that loud noise!""

I'll play...Fun Jill.

1. I've slept walk out my front door before.
default_ohnoes.jpg

2. When closing a health club I worked in, I mistakenly locked 5 guys in the outdoor jacuuzi tub. They had to boost one over a 6 foot fence and he walked barefoot...in his swim trunks...
default_new_rofl.gif
to a pay phone to call my parents...at 10 o'clock at night and tell them to have me go back and let the guys out of the club....And I did not get fired!

3. I'm obsessed with Home Improvement Shows. HGTV. And when I clean my house, it often ends up messier than when I started.
default_new_shocked.gif

4) I can't drive or play with my horses until their stalls are clean. And yes, my barn is always cleaner than my house!
default_gaah.gif

5) A friend and I were upset (when we were teenagers...years ago) with houses being built in an old horse pasture. We rode through the area on our horses and pulled up ALL the stakes the guy left after surveying the area.
default_hypocrite.gif

ONE - I can't eat breakfast until all my animals are fed and taken care off.

TWO - I have always wished I were gay, I think men are just plain stupid.

THREE - I love to watch Jerry Springer at three in the morning.

FOUR - I am a nature freak and I wonder a lot about other life times, distant places, I guess you'd call me a deep thinker. I wonder what the purpose of life is. There's sides of me that no one knows about.

FIVE - Even though I love my animals and my farm life, I could be happy living in the city, I have been already. I sometimes remember what city people do, they watch a lot of tv, eat out a lot and shop at Walmart, it really isn't a bad life, it's a lot less work and worry. But I would need my dogs, I love them all but I couldn't live without my Maggie, she's my heartbeat.

Fun thread Jill;

1. I wear "a LOT" of PINK. I love the color pink. My closet is 90% pink clothes and shoes. Plus, my barn name is in pink. I just love pink.

2. I'm TERRIFED, MORTIFED of snakes. I go to pieces when I see one. Wasp, are a close 2nd.

3. I'm rather shy except when I talk about my horses or if I'm writing then I'm not.

4. I LOVE my animals with all my heart and soul. My husband say's I love them more then I do him. Some day's he's right!!!!!!
default_wub.png

5. I take a medication that affects my memory for a disorder I have, so a lot of things short term and long term I have trouble remembering. I drive my husband crazy sometimes, I drive myself even crazier.....

TJ

Last edited:
Ive had fun reading everyones posts. Now its time for me to play.

1. I secretly sucked my thumb until I was about 22.....I only did it in bed and always pulled the covers up over my head....cant believe Im telling you all this....geeze

2. I always buy the most expensive of lots of things because I assume they must work/taste better....my darling husband switched packaging on me a couple of times and really proved me wrong......so I am learning that better is not always the most expensive....plus Im getting cheap in my old age!!

3. I have wanted to purchase a bred mare for a couple of years but I get actually sick to my stomach thinking about the foaling. When I say sick I mean really sick...to the point that I will throw up just thinking about it. I have actually put deposits on 2 mares and then let the owners keep the deposits because Im too afraid something will go wrong and I would be responsible for something terrible. Its lack of confidence on my part...just wish I could get past it...because I want a baby here sooo much!

4. I only eat the tops of muffins.

5. I find snakes interresting and always just relocate them ( pygmy rattlers ) I cant bring myself to kill them...I figure their just tring to survive too!!

1. I can't swollow pills, if i have to take them I have to crush them up

2. I refuse to take any pain medacation for any pain I'm in. Even when i took a really bad fall off a horse and i couldn't walk for three weeks.

3. I'm starting to like the colour pink (shhhhh don't tell anyone0

4. I have very vivid and often lucid dreams every night and can always remember every detail of them. They are so vivid that I mistoke some of memories from when i was three years old as dreams.

5. I have memories when I was three!

and #6 just because. I'm thinking of writting a book of all my strange dreams
default_wink.png

Back