List 5 Things No One Knows About You

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the same question I came up with on a questionaire I made up but have not yet posted!

1. It truely makes me happy when I can do something, or give something that makes someone happy.

2. I've always wanted a pair of black/white saddle shoes.

3. I don't drink. I quit when I was 24.

4. I used to drive. Until I got T-boned in a bad accident in 1987. I quit driving after that. I may drive again but it won't be in a City!

5. I only enjoy music pre 1980.

1. After several unsuccessful attempts, I finally became a winner of Nanowrimo by writing a 50,000 word novel in November of 2008.

2. I have never smoked or drank anything alcoholic.

3. I love summer camps and have worked at one in Idaho, New Mexico, and Montana.

4. I have been to over 40 states and Canada but would love to go and visit my friends from college who are now located in various places around the world.

5. I was involved as a quizzer in Bible quizzing for 6 years and memorized large portions of the Bible during that time. Now I am on the IFCA Bible Quizzing committee and help out as a quiz master.

****I don't know what "twitter" means (I need to learn what that is :)

****For the past two years, I get nervous about driving by myself (something I've been struggling with and I hate it)

****I wish I could eat hot fudge brownies everyday (with cold vanilla ice cream)

****I wish I could have the power to heal the sick (end suffering in everyway)

****At times, I tell God "I'm sorry" whenever I see inhumanity on the news. (wish people were always kind and loving on this earth)

Interesting stuff

1. I used to do live painting tips on the noon news once a week in Illinois

2. I have had 2 painting designs published in better homes & garden magazine

3. Complete strangers feel compelled to tell me their life story just about anywhere I go

4. I am afraid of heights

5. The best job I have ever done was raise my children

1. I didin't speak English until just before I started kindergarten. My mother tongue is Hungarian.

2. I love to travel!! Anywhere. Anytime. I've often thought that it might due to the fact that my mother was pregnant with me when she and the rest of my family escaped from Hungary during the 1956 Revolution (think Sound of Music, but much worse).

3. I lived in the south end of the Okanagan Valley for a couple of years, and loved it there!!!

4. My ultimate goal is to be the first Canadian to judge the Nationals!!

5. I'm very grateful to Arlene Foulk for hiring me to judge a show in August 2007. It became a life-changing event for me.

1. I laugh (hysterical, have to cover my mouth, laughing) during funeral services. I'm thinking it's a nervous, emotional response (I hope). That said, I haven't been to one in, oh, maybe 10 years...touch wood.

2. I travelled to West Palm Beach to groom and exercise hunters and jumpers for a Grand Prix rider after 911, because it's something I always wanted to do and really had a sense of urgency, after that tragedy, to live my dreams (edited to add: and I met Glenn Close (she was watching her daughter ride) and talked to her for, like, ten minutes!...Very nice woman).

3. My first real love was for a horse named Affaire. A gorgeous, grey Hanoverian mare that I rode occasionally at the age of 14.

4. I, often, am disappointed and saddened by my twin.

5. I studied at U of T and planned to be a doctor like my dad...Plans changed
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG Matt I have done the same thing at a funeral I felt awful but the more awful I felt the worse it got and even worse I got a few others around me going to -

Oh lets see

I have no idea what most of the new computer etc. technology is all about...what it does and how to use it.

I absolutely can not sing but wish I could

I usually cry when I hit an animal with my car.

I can not watch national geographic programs etc, when the lion is catching its pray or I"ll proably cry lol

I like classical music

and the list goes on..........guess we were asked for 5 lol
default_laugh.png

OMG Matt I have done the same thing at a funeral I felt awful but the more awful I felt the worse it got and even worse I got a few others around me going to -

LOL. I think it must have something to do with knowing you're not supposed to...nervousness...I don't know. Glad I'm not the only one
default_wink.png

Ill play!

1 I am dislexic, so much so that I can misspell the same word several times in the same paragraph several differant ways.

2 I dont own a cellphone, and I dont miss it at all.

3 I have 6 boys, 1grand son, and 2 granddaughters. man Im glad I had sons! way less drama!

4 I build custom guns as a hobby

5 I can rember the most trivial details but not my own phone number.

there you have it 5 things most people dont know about me.

5 things huh?

Lets see here.

1. I love to write erotic dance scenes.

2. I am a natural horn dog!

3. I am a Ordained Minister

4. Can't tolerate people who have no common sense.

5. Was 5 years old at a parade when I was picked up and got to ride a block with my hero Dan Blocker on his horse Big Buck, Hoss on Bonanza!!

Okay here goes.....

1. I am Native American .Indian name is really Whitewave .

2. I was adopted at age 8

3. I worked as a show groom for Debbie Stephen ( Schaffer) on the grand Prix circuit for 10 years

4. i painted jumps and set courses for Steve Stephen while grooming for Debbie.

5. I am trying to pursue my dream of designing a course for Nationals some day and becoming a Steward.

Oh gee got 6 sneaked in there..LOL

Ok, I'll bite.

1. I have an iPod touch, what did I ever do without it? Never had a use for them until I bought my car and it has an iPod port. It holds pictures and movies along with my music.

2. I listen to my music (classic rock, Queen, Pink Flloyd, Harry Chapin, Herb Alpert, Mary Chapin Carpenter, bla bla bla) at full volume and sing terribly at full volume.
default_rolleyes.gif

3. I am so addicted to my XM radio shows that I bought a little portable radio that can record at night so I have hours of shows to listen to at work. Lots of Doctor radio, love that station.

4. I am really shy and won't approach people I haven"t met but am fine once I meet them.

5. I am NOT gay, people assume I am because I have never met Mr Right so am single, happily I might add, but would still like to meet him if he is out there.

5. I am NOT gay, people assume I am because I have never met Mr Right so am single, happily I might add, but would still like to meet him if he is out there.

LOL if that was the only requirement to being gay many of us would be LOL to funny
default_smile.png

1. I have anxiety attacks if I am around too many people. Going to the mall when it is crowded freaks me out.

2. I HATE when people show trophies of animals they have killed, antlers, heads etc.. it is like showing that you murdered something innocent and are REALLY excited about it.

3. I have only been able to sell my paintings the last two years, because all I hear in my head is,,, yuck, no one would want that! The kind people on here have given me the confidence to share them. I still hear it though! LOL>

4. I would love to have a grand champion neck ribbon someday, and to just have a horse at nationals would be awesome.

5 LOVE Duran Duran... going to see them in July!!!!

Ok, here goes...

1. I curse more than anyone I've ever known, but I never curse in public. I feel it's extremely disrespectful, and I won't subject others to it. I even get upset when I hear others curse in a store.

2. When I was little, I could say my alphabets backwards faster than frontwards.

3. I LOVE drinking ice cold water right after I brush my teeth.

4. I find it really hard to talk verbally to people. Yet I can write anything and everything to someone.

5. I hate, hate, HATE having my neck touched! I can't even wear scarves or turteneck sweaters.

[SIZE=12pt]HMMMMM....[/SIZE]

I'm adopted
default_yes.gif

I'm Canadian, but I'm a naturalized US citizen
default_biggrin.png

I have social anxiety but because of my job, I have to pretend I don't
default_doh.gif
I fake it really well too LOL!

I grew up in Thailand
default_biggrin.png

My first spoken word was Horse
default_yes.gif
(my mom used to say I'd been thrown out of a pair of riding boots in another life
default_biggrin.png
)

I once worked for one of the top ten trainers in So. California doing A/B curcuit shows in the late 70's
default_yes.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Joy[/SIZE]

It is a lot of fun to read your lists!!!!!!!! Several of your lists have reminded me of #'s 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, etc. that could have made my own list
grin.gif

Here's Mine.

1. I am a storm nut so when storms come my way always outside looking at them(people think I'm nuts for doing that) I know a lot

about tornado's. would love to be a storm chaser!

2. totally animal lover, when someone hurts an animal I want to kick them in the @..!!

3. I am shy at first but then I can talk about anything!

4. I love to travel but WILL NOT set foot on a plane, freaked after 9/11!!

5. love to go shopping, can't stand being in the house all day long & all week long(boring).

I also love history way back when, like Belle starr, Doc Holiday, Whytt Earp. would love to go to

BootHill at Tombstone, Arizona someday. (my Fav western movie-Tombstone)!!!

This is a great topic! Here are my five:

1. If you want to meet me you have to start the conversation and once we get talking I will loosen up and become a chatterbox.

2. I generally am not a people person but have no trouble talking about horses.

3. I have had depression for many years now but choose not to take the medicine, I have control over it now but never used to.

4. I want to go to nationals and actually dream about going and competing with my horses.

5. It drives me crazy when people price a colorful horse higher just because of its color when it isnt the greatest quality.

I could go on forever, I dont tell much about myself to anyone lol!

Latest posts

Back