Lisa's (Runaway Ranch) husband Robert has lost

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Lisa, I am so sorry. I know that Robert lived for his family and his love for his horses and all animals was unmatched! May he be at peace right along beside your mom. I pray for Nik to get through this too, this has to be so hard for a young kid like him to understand.

"Somewhere over the great divide,

beyond the furthest shore,

Robert has taken his final ride

and found peace at Heaven's door."

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry for your loss, Lisa. I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Robert's obituary -

Our beloved husband, father, son and brother, Robert Aaron Judd, 53 lost his battle with cancer Friday, December 07,2007. A long-term resident in the Winona, MN area, Robert was born in Artesia, New Mexico, March 20, 1954, to Leona Winkler and Donald Judd, and was raised in Roswell, NM by his mother and step-father Ira Winkler.

He married Lisa J. Much January 10, 1974 at Ayer, MA where they both served in the US Army. Lisa is the daughter of Frederick Much and Mary Patricia Hall, both deceased.

He is survived by his wife, Lisa and their three children: Samuel Judd (Regina Elliot) and their son Dante, of Fayetteville, NC; his daughter Anjelica Moliter (Frank) and their son James, of Winona, MN; and their youngest son, Niklaus, 13. He is also survived by his mother Leona Winkler and stepfather Ira Winkler, stepmother Susanne Judd, sister Donna Kathleen McPherson and maternal grandmother Grace Dane.

Robert worked at Watlow Winona from 1979-1999, where he worked his way up from a technician to senior engineer. At the time of his death, he was employed at TRW Winona as a Senior Research Engineer. He took great pride in his work, enjoyed working as a team member and sharing with colleagues, and was a deeply appreciated mentor to many interns.

Robert was blessed with a full and rewarding life, at the center of which was his family and horses. He was an accomplished horseman and trained quarter horses as well as the miniature horses that were raised on the families Runaway Ranch.

Robert was an active and beloved member of his community. He was a member of Cathedral Church and active in The Boy Scouts Troop 11, most recently as Scout Leader for Pack 9. Robert’s great energy and joy in life was deeply appreciated by the boys in his pack. A memorial scholarship will be set up through Troop 11 to allow boys who may not have funds to attend camp or Jamboree in Robert’s name. Donations to this scholarship may be sent to : the Robert Judd Memorial Fund - Troop 11 c/o Home Federal Savings Bank P.O. Box 797 Winona, MN 55987

A memorial to celebrate Robert’s life will held Friday, December 14, at Schumacher Kish, 200 West Avenue So La Crosse, WI. There will be a brief service at 4:30 followed by a gathering for friends and family. All are welcome.

A memorial will be held at Trinity Apostolic Faith Church in Roswell, NM, at a date to be announced.

Sending prayers your way
default_pray.gif
Very sorry for your loss

Lisa,

I am so very sorry. My deepest condolences to you and the rest of Robert's family. Praying for strength, peace, and comfort for you and yours. Many ((((Hugs))))

Lisa I am so sorry to hear about Robert, He is in the Lords arms now and not suffering any more, My prayers are being sent to you and your family.

Lisa, sorry to hear this. Nice Obiturary... It made me cry..

Cry as much as you can you need to get it out! Its not good to hold it all in and try to be strong.. Your supposed to be weak and needy in a time like this...

Hopefully Robert has met Gary ( Charlenes husband) and they are having a good time together, pain free...

My prayers are with you and your family..

Missy

Lisa so very sorry to hear that Robert lost his battle. Know that he sits at the feet of GOD and is looking down upon you. He will always be at your side.

I've not been on the computer since Saturday because of the ice storms here in OK. I'm at work today so finally catching up on things.

Know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs to you and your family!!

Latest posts

Back