Lisa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Us N Texas

Reaction score
Lisa, late one night while waiting for some class or other to go in the ring, Dillon and I were sitting outside the make-up ring on our golf cart, and parked next to us was a lady in a green top waiting for her class, and a young lady sitting with her. Well, before you knew it, that young lady was sitting there sound asleep with her neck in a twist. A very nice looking young man came over to the lady in the green top, looked at the young girl, and laughed, and said he couldn't believe she could sleep in that position and she sure was going to have a stiff neck when she woke up. The lady went into her class to show about 30 minutes later, and just a few minutes after the young girl woke up. I told her we had been watching her, because we were afraid she may fall off the seat while she was sleeping. I thought she looked vaguely familiar. Then thursday night while watching Liberty, I saw the same young girl with the flamingos, and realized finally that it was Raven. My gosh, how she's grown! I know kids have a way of doing that, but my gosh it is a shock when you see how it happens "suddenly". You done good Mom!

Thanks :) Yes someone took a picture of her asleep like that and sent it to me. I am going to save it for blackmail later on
default_laugh.png

I to am shocked at how quickly she has grown up how can she get older whileI have not aged a day

She had a great time and is already counting down the days until next year

I second Mary Lou's request, Lisa...I haven't 'seen' Raven in a long time, but having 'known' her through this Forum for a LONG time, I'd love to see how she is growing up, too! She is a special young horselover; reminds me of myself 'way back when!!

Margo

Leese I was going to call you several days ago to see if that was Raven I saw in a class last weekend. But then I thought, nope, that can't be her, she wouldn't be there without you and also, that girl was too tall to be our little darlin Raven.

Well I watched this girl, she surely was a seasoned shower, knew her way around the show ring like it was her nature, then the power went out......so I didn't see her again until a few days later I caught a quick glimpse, swear it was her, going to call you again to see if it was, and then thought I was just being stupid, it couldn't be her.

I'm such a dummy. Where does the time grow? She can't stay little forever! She's beautiful.
default_wub.png

I do not have any recent pics of her.. she is not home yet but let me see if I can find a picture from Washburns and link it here she won't be home until Thursday she is making the long drive back to WA from OK and then after helping with the unloading and unpacking the trailer she will fly back home

Back