Lisa Saw Raven

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Us N Texas

Reaction score
Lisa, Jerry and Nata and I got to go up to Tulsa yesterday for the day. Long trip, and a tiring one, but you have to make the best of the time you have. Down in the expo center, I was leaving the women's room, rounded the turn, and who was standing in the photographer's viewing area? RAVEN! I commented last year about the changes in her, and I will again this year. She is growing up fast! And she has remained as sweet and mannerly as ever. She could be snobbish and high headed with all her accomplishments, but she isn't. I want to commend you for rearing such a nice young lady!

Carolyn

Aww Thanks! She is a good kid and OMG she is growing up so fast I was even shocked when she came back from WA at how much she changed over the summer.

Did she tell you how much I just am in love with Mo? And how he is the most perfect pony ever and how I can never thank you guys enough for allowing him to come live here and that shhhh dont tell but him and Dancer get extra jelly beans every night no one else in the barn knows so dont tell LOL

Latest posts

Back