Obama

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky seven

Reaction score
I am so sick and tired of Obama trying to tell the people of this country who we should or should not vote for. In all my years, 67, I have never seen a sitting president interject himself in a presidential race in this manner. I get it if you are compaining for someone from your party but this man is overstepping common decency. It's like he doesn't trust us to make an informed decision. His comments about not giving Trump the keys to the nukes is just trying to scare everyone.. It takes more than the president's authority to launch a nuke. From the first time Obama said that Trump would never be in the White House has made me angry enough to vote for Trump. I don't want the crook Hilary in the White House, she is the shadiest politican we have had in along time. 2 terms of Obama is more than enough, I shout no to a 3rd term. I am so sick of his vacations made to look like business trips and the designer dresses we have bought for his wife to parade around in. This from a first family who is ashamed of this country and has gone around the world displaying their contempt. Whew, I feel better.

Latest posts

Back