Lets See your Shetlands!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few of our Shetlands that are small enough to also be AMHR registered:

B&L's Rock "E" Red Alert

budinredi.jpg

B&L's Rock "E" Good Man Charlie (AMHR pending)

Charlie.jpg

Wall Street The Admiral Lambee Pie

AddyAMHRSrChamp.jpg

Martin's Mardi Gras Sunset

sunsetface.jpg

Hopefully, we'll have more to add once they are old enough to hardship!

Here are two of our shetlands that were at Congress this year. We have sold off most of our other shetlands, one more remaining that is a Buckeye Walnut Creek stallion with "Michigan Man of Steel" as his sire, and we are only keeping these two shetlands to show in the future.

WEBSITESTORYBGPONYDOWNSIZE.jpg

Buckeye WCF Classical Story, our Reserve National Champion and received the "Vetrolin Grooming Award" from Farnam Companies. "Thanks Getitia and Les" for letting Story come home to Coventry Lane, we have high hopes for him in the 2008 show season as well!

WEBSITEROSIECARINCHAMPIONDOWNSIZE.jpg

Pondering Oaks Apache Rose, Champion Multi-Colored Classic Mare that Scott purchased for me as a present from Carin Ponder. "Thanks Carin" for breeding such a sweetheart of a girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another shot of miss "Rosie Patches" -

patchesdaffycurtain1.jpg

Her dam, Country Star Rosie Flores - undefeated Pinto World Champion

1DSC_2280_edited.JPG

Heaven's Gate Special Design, Congress Top 3

DesignCongress06.JPG

Happy Hooligan, OK - Congress Top 3

happy807bfw.jpg

Texaco MGS - Congress Top 3

texdaffyprofile.jpg

OPPS, obviously, I still have photos to resize! :eek:

Here's our little girl, Cherry-Hill Scarlet Ribbons, back in June as a yearling. We really need to get new photos, as she has grown up and filled out since then. She is a classic/foundation, and will be registered as a mini when old enough if she stays under 38 inches. Either way, she is going to make a wonderful driving horse with her beautiful movement.

100_1005scarlet.jpg

100_1011SRinshow.jpg

We are hoping that Rosie stays under 38" as a three year old also to have her registerd miniature, sure would be a added bonus! :aktion033:

Texaco MGS - Congress Top 3
texdaffyprofile.jpg
Tell me more about this one! Please. :bgrin

Terri,

This is Texaco. He is our yearling Classic (Foundation sealed!) stallion, out of Michigan's Casual Affair(by Michigan's Action Jackson) and by Shadowboxs Texan Southern Pride. He's my boy
default_wub.png
: . He has several points and one grand towards his HOF. We're hopeing he finishes his HOF in the next few years so he can be our herd sire. If you like him in the pic, you'll love him in person!
default_wink.png
:

Pammy,

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Rosie! You'll have to send me some winter pics of her. Has she gone back to bay or is she staying blue roan?

Carin ~ Rosie is staying blue roan and has measured 33 as a miniature this week. See what happens... but no matter what .....she is a keeper! I need to speak to you also for next years season showing also. No big deal, just trying to get a schedule for us together for you and the both of us if that makes any sense, LOL

Pammy and Rosie
default_wub.png
:

Nice Shetlands everyone! These are mine that I currently have, all are double registered except 2. All mares but the guy in the middle.

collages.jpg

Well we love the moderns, have a few on the show string this year!

here is our Modern Pleasure mare that has just done amazing for us.

mare_mahalah_03.jpg

mare_mahalah_02.jpg

this is a 2 year old Modern Pleasure mare, she is in training now with John Rimmer for formal pleasure

m_fancy_00.jpg

mare_fancy_00.jpg

This is our youth modern roadster pony Paul

paul_07.jpg

This is our 2 year old Modern Gelding, hoping to have him driving next year

powwow_00.jpg

this is a new mare, that I bought from Amber and is in training with her, she is a harness pony

roanmaretrot.gif

one more modern country pleasure gelding that i don't have any pics of on this computer....

here are our classics

2 year old foundation

mare_dancer_00.jpg

our own little adriana won the futurity at Congress this year.

mare_adi_00.jpg

our amhr/aspc mare Pearl

mare_pearl_00.jpg

and my special boy Geshan, he is amhr/aspc

home_nationals_00.jpg

now I do realize this is quiet a few, but I love them all and love to show them off!
default_wub.png
:

P1010459.jpg

This is my 5 mo bay pinto colt Maranathas Masters Touch. I hope he will hard ship into AMHR.

P1010456.jpg

This is my 5 mo pali pinto colt Maranathas Masters Favor.

P1010343.jpg

And finally my 12 yo mare Masters Golden Bonnies Pride.

Can't wait to start showing the pinies next year!! Look for us!!

Shelley<><

Alongman do you have more pictures of Grassmere's Jazz Singer ?He is just gorgeous!!!

Latest posts

Back