Lets see your... Dilute colored horses!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine & she is for sale. Bar B Destiny's Pot Of Gold. Palomino Pinto. I am retaining both of her fillies & they were both cremellos. One of her fillies is pictured on my website. The other one states photo coming soon so hopefully will have it up by Wed.

For Sale

Sherry

What a gorgeous bunch of minis!

We have a few dilutes, here are a couple -

perlino stallion, Samis Roger Rabbit, shown by Jenn Davis (bluerogue)

roger2_7-05.jpg

Las Doradas Cajun Courtesan (buckskin) and her daughter Wesco Farms Imajica (silver buckskin)

cajun_jiji_II.jpg

AMHABliss.jpg

This is Bliss, dam of Lillians Stallion Carillion-

newfolder087.jpg

This is Twit, palomino base near Leopard, sire of a lot of my previous foals

silouhette160.jpg

and this is Sable with her 2003 foal Fancy

I just LOVE
wub.gif
the dillutes!
aktion033.gif

These are some of ours:

To start with our 4 year old mare Double D Kissandra, a silver buckskin.

double_d_kissandra_0010.jpg

Our perlino lady, being a yearling, PK Magnolia's Highlight Alibi.

alibi_minipaardje_miniature_horse_minipferd_cheval_miniature_0120.jpg

And our colt, A Confetti Kiss, a palomino appaloosa (dam is Kissandra).

a_confetti_kiss_minipferd_0481.jpg
a_confetti_kiss_minipferd_0250.jpg

omegacard.jpg

This is our ten year old Little King Echo's Omega. He has sired us several palomino's as well as pinto's & a few solids. I'm sorta looking for him a new permanent caring home...... His dam will be leaving to her new home soon & we are down to two broodmares. We do not need a stallion but he is no trouble & the grandkids love riding him so he's just hanging around.

GORGEOUS horses everyone!! Dilutes are my favorites... I will for sure be looking at those sale horses when I get back from the barn!!!
yes.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

I love the dilutes too, and this thread has some GORGEOUS ones! Wowza!

I'd like to share mine too
smile.gif

This is Magic Mist Rowdy's Mia Mercedes, 4 year old mare
m_mia6_f.jpg

and Magic Mist All Revved Up, our little yearling stallion ( in natural haircoat, aka hairy, lol)
s_rev_05_f.jpg

and Magic Mist Treasure Of Bonsai. I definitely need new pics of her-- she's now a yearling!
t_haley_f.jpg

Little Kings Big City Buck - Boones Little Buckeroo SON and his dam is a Ramblin Starbuck daugther. Expecting his first foals this coming year!

BigCitymatt%20leftbody.jpg

Little Kings BT Buck Bandito - Buckskin pinto (I know he "looks" dark, but he has sired 3 perlino pintos so....) Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too son. Already a multi National Champion producer, HOF producer, AMHA and AMHR multi supremes...

f3279203.jpg

Here is Big City and Bandito -

BigCityandBandito.jpg

Little Kings Heir to Glory - daughter of Little Kings Buckwheat

Little_Kings_Heir_to_Glory.jpg

Erica's Worth the Wait - daughter of "Bandito" Due to foal Jan 31st with a Big City foal.

worthy.jpg

Erica's Double Dipped - perlino pinto 2004 daughter of "Bandito" - dam below "Infinity"

doubledipped.jpg

World Of miniatures Infinity - buckskin Appaloosa mare due to foal to Big City April 12th

infinity.jpg

Erica's Can't Touch This - 2004 filly sired by Cross Country Rowdy Reflection

canttouchthis.jpg

Cross Country Ima Penny Lane - daughter of Cross Country Rowdy Reflection - due to foal April 1st to Bandito

- Looked and don't have any pics of her uploaded yet-

And here is Erica's Smoke Rings in the Dark - grullo colt - he is also co-owned with (minih) on the forum. He is a grandson of After Dark, Yellow Diamond Little Feather and g-grandson of Eyptian King.

ericas_Smoke_Rings_in_the_Dark_1.jpg

And I also have 3 other dilutes still here but that are sold - yearling Buckskin colt, weanling Buckskin colt, palomino mare in foal to Bandito........then also have a yearling palomino colt that is possibly still for sale.

This is my new colt, TK Fancy Pal O Mine AKA Palley

188436a3.jpg

Palley3.jpg

Palley.jpg

Palley13.jpg

Palley5.jpg

Mvc-614f.jpg
At this point, I dont think I will ever sell him, but anything is possible, and if someone offered me enough money, then I would consider it! But it would have to be ALOT, cause I am IN LOVE with this little guy!

-Gage-

Hi again....Renee at Lucky Hart asked me to post some of her Little Kings Buckeroo God (aka George) foals...most of which are palominos! She said she has around 20 of them running around...and several are the BOB/George cross. I can tell you based on my BOB/George cross....they are AWESOME!!!
wub.gif
I believe Renee still has several for sale as well....I'll let her give you more info on them. Here is a small sample of what George is throwing:

georgefoals2.jpg

georgefoals3.jpg

Tracy

WOW, I started looking at all these gorgeous dilute horses and had to go catch my breath! Dilutes are some of our all time favorites too..too many to post pics of, but these are my personal pals lol

QMFs 2WILD4U perlino 2005 colt, sired by our splash overo, there is a funny video of him on our sales page for his pics
smile.gif
) He is FOR SALE
sad.gif

2wildaboutu05.jpg

our QMFs GotABuck, aka Baby Buck, whose new owner just sent me the clipped pics of him ..WOWZERS..I want him back! LOL He has his dam and sires best attributes..he's a Buckeroo Bonsai grandson, and hits the show ring in January!

gotabuck03.jpg

Baby Bucks sire..a tiny palomino son of Buckeroo Bonsai, Pass The Buck, can't say enough about this stallion!! He is breeding this month to some dilute mares leaving for Bavaria, Holland and France. I know, I know, he still has hairy pics up ..working on it! lol

stallion_eldorado.jpg

Here's baby QMFs Sashay, who upon clipping turns out to be a spotted rumped little diva, dam is a buckskin beauty. FOR SALE too
wub.gif
maybe, I don't know
wacko.gif

sashay02.jpg

Too many dilute mares to post, but my favs are:

Delight, a buckskin, who has given us a buckskin pinto colt, CROW and a cremello colt, PEYOTE on the sales pages, both have sold however. She's in foal to Pass the Buck
biggrin.gif

mares_delight2.jpg

Shadybrook Chickadee a buckskin pinto with new pictures coming soon! Really Cyndi NEW PICS!! LOL OUTSTANDING mare and my all time favorite dilute beauty
biggrin.gif
Boy can she move!!! She's bred to a champagne blanketed appy stallion for 2006
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

The lovely Mercedees Gold, a palomino roan also bred to Pass The Buck. Folly too is bred to Passer, she's a palomino tovero pinto and FOR SALE.

Then there is the gorgeous Ellie, a sooty buckskin pinto bred to our X Calibers Little Navajo son.

Can't forget Blue Moon, dam to 2WILD4U the perlino colt, dark line back dun with a cream gene, just like the 2 yr old colt, Blue ECHOECHO, a Buck Echo bred of course, he's FORSALE.

We have several smoky blacks, Satin a frosted appy, our splash overo stallion 2Blu and not one, but TWO smoky black foals this year also FOR SALE..Royal Marke and Mountain Magic, both sired by COCOA, the lovely classic cream champagne stallion, who is preparing to go on the show circuit!

There are others on our sales pages too
wink.gif

Last, but certainly not least..except in size at 23.5" as a long yearling, darling AMY, who will be leaving us soon, but off to make more people as happy as she did here with her antics!

foal_amy_2.jpg

Here is our Buckskin Stallion:

Rocketman.jpg

One of Our Buckskin Filly's that is available:

1Filly.jpg

Our Cremello Mare:

1feather.jpg

cream.jpg

Wow there are nome NICE horses here!! I love those George babies!! (espically Balli Hi Maid By George she is stunning I'd take her home any day) Well now I have to share my two

Here's Send A Message SOS

DrivingMessy.jpg

and here's CK's Dynasty's Ginger Cream (deceased)

GloriaRoland.jpg

This is S Bar P's Sugar Cookie and her '05 perlino pinto colt out of Buckeroo bloodlines at 1 day old. He will be for sale once weaned in Oct.

6.jpg

I also love the dilutes.....

This is my perilno stallion, who is a Buck Echo Son.

As a weanling....

echoastro.jpg

and look at him now....

johnandastrojulepcup.jpg

This is my yearling buckskin filly.

Picture048.jpg

I also have a palomino yearling who is out of Zeus. I can't wait to see how she blossoms and hope to have good pictures of her soon. Can't wait to add more buckskins to my herd
smile.gif

Pam!! I LOVE your buckskin filly! *drool*
aktion033.gif

Beautiful Horses!
aktion033.gif
I am beginning to think my next mini will have to be a palomino or perlino. Gorgeous color.

Latest posts

Back