Lets see your beloved dogs ..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Can we all share photos of our dogs and puppies, just once more please?
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png

Here is my little girl, Sassy. She is a 6 month old shih tzu and the self proclaimed love of my life that does not 'neigh' at the moment
default_wink.png
. Here she is this morning posing for the cameria, we just clipped the hair around her nose & eyes (it grows into her eyes) so now you can see those big black beady eyes lol. She is so funny, i wish i could just take a hour long video of her playing with her toys and post it for you guys to watch, she is sooo funny and girlie. I remember reading somewhere that shih tzu's are more lap dogs ....that is not farther from the truth with her. She is LOADED with toys and various balls that have bells and nose makers in them, if you hold up a ball and she thinks you are going to throw it, she looks like she is hunting game, she is so funny. She will watch that ball and her tail goes straight up and she doesnt flinch. We took her to the vet about a week ago and she weights 7lbs.

Sassfrass2.jpg

SassFrass3.jpg

Sassfrass.jpg

Sassfrass4.jpg

Being to cute for words ..

Sassfrass5.jpg

My sister has her two full brothers, same age color ext out of the same litter. I took pics of them on Cristmas, they are atleast twice the size of my girl Sassy. I only got a photo of the one, but they both look the same so just picture two lol.

SassyBrother1.jpg

I'm hoping sometime next spring to get Sassy a second little friend, she is excited
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
These are my babies
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Winston, 10yo, who I love so much it hurts, he is a/k/a Baby Bear, Bubble Bear, Little Joe:

WINSTON%20--%2006082005%20002.jpg

Willow, 8yo, love her so much too... and she is a/k/a Super Queen, Beanie Weanie:

WILLOW%20--%2006082005%20046.jpg

Whitney, 8yo, adopted as a 2yo, a/k/a Hooper:

WHITNEY%20--%2006082005%20014.jpg

Webster, 8yo, adopted also as a 2yo but in all honesty, he is a real pita and not a good personlity (always growling under his breath at Winston or when you tell him to move, etc.):

webster-012702-2.jpg

Maggie, 3yo adopted as a puppy, and is a lab x chow:

Maggie%20--%20Horses%20and%20Dogs%20--%2009302005%20089.jpg

Kelsey, 3yo, Blue Merle Collie -- resident protector and wanna be cover girl:

Kelsey%20--%2007062006%20--%20059.jpg

My guys are Miniature Australian Shepherds.

Sassy (black tri) and Rebel (blue merle).

This is absolutely the neatest breed of dog.

Rebel is my carting buddy! He’s the perfect size for cart.

And he has the most beautiful blue eyes!

Sassy:

sassysitting.jpg

Rebel as a pup:

rebelasapup.jpg

Rebel as an adult:

rebelgoodstand1.jpg

here are my little monsters. This is Honey, in front, and Peanut her mama in back.

dogs_03.jpg

dogs_04.jpg

Peanut weights about 5# and she is the only dog I bought from a petstore, when I was around 21. Now I know better. Honey is her daughter, Honey is about 4# and very small.

This is George, an insane!
default_wacko.png
silky terrier who was being dumped by his second owner. Of course they said he was 'great' 'no problems' he is truely nuts. He can eat anything including rubber, fabric, wood, toys, ect. He does not eat meat though! only bread type treats. such a weirdo!!!!

dogs_05.jpg

Then there is Drew, our adopted big baby. He almost died as a pup from an unknown illness, but we nursed him through it and his only problem is he did not grow as much as he might have due to the severity of his sickness, but thats ok, as he is big enough. He is a super love bug goat and chicken protector!

dogs_06.jpg

This is Vada! She was abandoned along with her litter mates. She is very smart, and can jump a 5+ foot fence from standing still. She is somewhat aggressive/protective of our home, so call before you come over! lol!

dogs_07.jpg

Her tail is normal, she was wagging it.

This is Lilly Bit, one of our goats, (dont tell her
default_rolleyes.gif
)she is in love with Drew.
default_wub.png

dogs_09.jpg

mini moo, is in the background, she is ok being a goat!

cuuuuute doggles everybody (oh and, cuuuuute goats
default_wink.png
).

since you twisted my arm, meet miss maggie mae on the left and ch. ultraa simon says on the right. they are both 9 years old, pembroke welsh corgis. both have done agility and both have their CGC certificates.

MagSimonwallpaper.jpg

my dogs, along with my horses, have been life savers for me during gary's illness. i do not know how i could have survived without them!!!

Here is my 1 1/2 yr old Bryson, yes fullbred Chow...

He is so sweet and loving, is spoiled rotten, and loves kisses on his cheek!!
phpfGt4clAM.jpg
php6OVD2yAM2.jpg
PICT0932.jpg
PICT0458-1.jpg

Here are my boys. Tug is my 8 month old lab and Timber is our almost 3 year old mini schnauzer.

And I am happy to report are pooping like normal dogs
default_smile.png

296418768.jpg

Angie

Here are my doggies, a.k.a "my kids"~

Roxy, Basenji X Shepard mix~

Spirit5months047.jpg

Jackie, G.S.D X Golden Retriever X Yellow Lab mix~

Spirit5months054.jpg

The newest member to the family, Cuddles (named after her mother), 1/2 Jack Russell mix~

Cuddles13.jpg

Tucker, 3/4 Jack Russell mix~

100_1087.jpg

Bailey, 3/4 Jack Russell mix~

Cuddles6wks2090.jpg

OK.. Meet Dumb and dumber! Well to be truthful, Tinkerbell is smart as a whip... Dozer on the other hand......not too much! Maybe its because he is a boy?? :DOH!

Tinkerbell in her, "Ive been a bad girl!!" pose.

Tinks006.jpg

Dozer with his normal "Duh" look!

Dozerandmuttnextdoor003.jpg

OK.. Meet Dumb and dumber! Well to be truthful, Tinkerbell is smart as a whip... Dozer on the other hand......not too much! Maybe its because he is a boy?? :DOH!

Tinkerbell in her, "Ive been a bad girl!!" pose.

Tinks006.jpg

Dozer with his normal "Duh" look!

Dozerandmuttnextdoor003.jpg

default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
These are the best dog photos ever! I love them!!! This the breed I want when the time comes for a new dog! Tinkerbells pic is priceless so so cute!!!!!!

Well Leanna, I don't know about "beloved"..........Amy has an awful hard act to follow and my heart is still very broken over the loss of my Tracey.

But I must say, I do think Amy is making headway in leaps and bounds........literally

AmysChristmas1.jpg

Thares my dog Mocha
IMG_1031.JPG
-- A 7 yr old chocolate lab!

This is Cody, euthanized two weeks ago. Still in heavy mourning.
CodyAndHerCart4.jpg

Frasier
Frasier0903.jpg

Gracie
GracieSetUpSmall.jpg

And, the newest member, coming home this weekend
Lily.jpg
Her name is Lily.

There are a few others, but no pictures handy.

Everyone's doggies are sooooo cute!.........I love doggies!
default_wub.png

Here is Duke, our Golden Retriever who will be 10 this year, with Cami as a puppy(our Cairn terrier)

100_0681.jpg

Here's Duke with "his" kitty, Ricky. Ricky and Duke met when Ricky was 3 weeks old and being bottle fed. Duke took over as "mom" and has been Ricky's dog ever since! Duke is probably the kindest dog I've ever owned!

100_2000.jpg

Cami is going to be 3 this year and is my "take along" dog. She goes to the horse shows with me and is really put out when left behind. She's definately "my" dog, whereas Duke is my husbands!

She just had a litter of puppies and we're keeping one......which means we have to agree and choose just one!

100_2029.jpg

Now.......which one do we keep??

100_2033.jpg

I showed Shetland Sheepdogs for many years.

These are the four old timers I have left.

Surge, 9 years, sable and white

Halley, 12 yrs, blue merle

Jasper, 13 yrs, tri

Gina, 13 years old, bi black

fluffyabbydogs012.jpg

fluffyabbydogs020.jpg

fluffyabbydogs021.jpg

Cathy

WoW !

I just had to comment on how beautifully Gorgeous "Amy" is !!

default_smile.png
as you can tell I have a soft spot for Shepherds
default_yes.gif

AmysChristmas1.jpg

I am sure she is a great friend
default_wub.png

Here's my Chia puppy again. I will get up to date pictures tomorrow. She is now into everything!!!

Thinks she's all that and a bag of chips..... Just ask her!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

corgibaby1.jpg

corgibaby2.jpg

Aww Gini, shes really really cute!
default_wub.png

Zoe is the bigger one and Tippy is the smaller one, and our beloved Milo kitty. Who thought he was a dog.

IMG_0616_edited.jpg

This is Dixie she's coming on Saturday, Thanks again lyn_j.

Dixie1.jpg

Christy

Hare are my 3 darlings, first is Torch 3 year old Golden retriever, next comes Chilli 7 years old and last but not least is Fox who is 4 years old.

DSC01656.jpg

DSC01727.jpg

DSC01720.jpg

Latest posts

Back