Let's See Your 2010 Show Horses!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, out show string is the same as this year, hopefully with one years experience under our belt and some maturing and experience for our horses will can improve on last year.
default_smile.png

Cornerstone Lil Peek A Boo, he will show with our son at local shows and as well as driving in Youth and Pleasure.

6369_119955681801_674526801_2970626_7213205_n.jpg

JEM Break N' Pattern, She will show as a 3 year old and will show in driving this year. Maybe some obstacle as well.

10128_165465466801_674526801_3656540_569164_n.jpg

And last but not least:

JEM Duke It Out, he will show as a 2 year old this year and he is starting to look more grown up now. Can't wait to see come spring, it will be fun unwrapping him!

10128_165465391801_674526801_3656530_4731582_n.jpg

We hope to go to at least 5-7 local shows next year.

Gelding shown by hubby halter, obstacle? and colour

Stardayone-1.jpg

This guy hope to have him gelded, halter and colour.

coltsMagicsmaller.jpg

Stallion halter, obstacle and colour.

Rowdy-2.gif

Gelding obstacle, jumping, showmanship, driving and obstacle driving

Doublejumping.jpg

& last a weanling, we have 3 possible mares bred?

Here is our boy who will be showing as a yearling in 2010. CLP Bare Necessities. He is heading to his trainers in March...................looking forward to seeing him out there showing.

_MG_0061.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]The trainer's coming to look over our 2009 foals this Thursday so I'm not certain yet which one will be going..... But I've pulled (4) of our "Marystown Cowboy Wild Spirits" son's up into the barn so that they can be evaluated. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]2010 SHOW PROSPECTS:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]1) Allure Ranch Spirits Ultimate Pride - Chestnut/Blaze[/SIZE]

2) Allure Ranch Spirits Loyal Medallion - Minimal Black Pinto - Clients Horse

3) Allure Ranch Spirits Bey Redemption - Solid Bay

4) Allure Ranch Spirits Revered Ruller - Solid Chestnut

I was going to show Jay again this year in AMHA and AMHR. Maybe a halter class, but mostly hunter, jumper, and driving. But it all depends on what we find in his x-rays this morning. Crossing my fingers that his bad trim hasn't caused rotation.

_DSC8773websize.jpg

And I may be showing his foal next year. It's due mid April. I can't wait.

Gorgeous horses everyone!!

I will take Kaleid on the European show circuit next year. We will be showing in halter and color:

kaleid1.jpg

Can't wait..

Gorgeous horses everyone!!
I will take Kaleid on the European show circuit next year. We will be showing in halter and color:

kaleid1.jpg

Can't wait..
[SIZE=12pt]LOVE this horse ever since I saw him.... He's GORGOUS and has a neck that goes on for day's. He's bound to command the show ring. Can't wait to hear how he does and how he developes.[/SIZE]

Lucky you....

Last edited by a moderator:
What beautiful horses you all have! I can't wait to see them go through the show year and see those win pics posted
default_smile.png
I have 3 (maybe 4) horses I'll be showing myself, one yearling filly showing with a trainer and hopefully will have a weanling to show later in the season too :) I want to post them but I don't have current nice pics so you all have to be patient
default_biggrin.png

I am in the process of buying a new show horse but here are the enerees so far.

Painted Perfections Secret Treasure

2vio49l.jpg

ERMF Falls Ridge Summer Breeze

multi color, mares over, obstical, driving

jj4p4y.jpg

FS Gemstone WOW WEE that Kaleid is absolutely stunning...you won't even need luck showing him next year
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
just a beautiful little guy.

These are a couple of mine.

And maybe this 2008 colt....

Lucky Four Velvetbuck Thumbs Up

tom062209.JPG

On Tami he's lovely

And Kaleid - WOW - I think he wants to come and live in Michigan!

[SIZE=12pt]Here are the ones I am hoping to show this year.[/SIZE]

Westwind LKB Buckeroo Dream Chimera. She'll be shown in Senior mares 32-34 Open, amateur and AOTE. I hope to have her competing under harness by the middle of summer.

dream2.jpg

IMG_44702.jpg

IMG_4578web.jpg

Huffman's Classic Little Dude. This is the horse of my heart!
default_wub.png
Hopefully I can get some new pictures of him this year! He will be shown in Senior stallions 28" and under, open amateur and AOTE

Munchkin-1.jpg

And the wild man
default_biggrin.png
Lucky Four Buckdeluxe Bodacious Bey. He'll be shown in Senior stallions. He is currently 29.5 so we'll have to see how tall he is in the spring. He'll be shown in open, amateur and AOTE

Borearing-1.jpg

Bosquare.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]I am so excited to show this year
default_biggrin.png
It's been a while
default_wink.png
[/SIZE]

Joy

Since we have Henry, who just turned 10 months, and another one on the way, our showing might be limited this year! However, we have 2 that need to be broke to drive, so don't know where those are going to end up.

This is our list of possibles:

IMAG019.JPG

Ten L's Legacy's Top Model - 2 YO halter, color filly.

IMAG010.JPG

LDS Ramses, 2YO stalion, over, halter possibly - really BAD photo!!

IMAG009.JPG

Gallery Originals Major Temptation - 2 YO Stallion, under

We're expecting 7 foals this year, possibly show one or 2 of them.

A lot depends on when we get ourselves moved. If it's going to be sooner rather than later, then we'll be showing more because we'll have a whole slew of AMHA and AMHR shows to choose from and warm enough weather to clip earlier and work out more. If on the other hand we decide to stay here in drippy, cold IL until summer or later, then I will probably only show one or two AMHR and then send one out to be shown AMHA (since there are nil shows here).

Rock Rivers Aerodynamic aka "Dyna" is at the top of the list. She's a 2009 filly and is currently hugging the 32" under division cutoff.

dynatrot618.jpg

Century Farms Sweet William will hopefully be showing in the 28-30" halter division and possibly 30" and under country pleasure.

willieman.jpg

Rock Rivers Rooster will be coming out of retirement to show 30" and under halter, solid color and jumping--this time as a gelding.

rooster3.jpg

Little Cedar Chiffons Destiny aka "Dusty" is the only horse I've been good and actually conditioned this winter. She'll be a 32-34" sr halter mare.

dusty726.jpg

Rock Rivers Rosalita aka "Chewie" is a 2009 filly that fits into the 28" and under division with room to spare. She'll only be showing if we can get to an A show. Mo insists there's a nice filly inside the yak that's currently standing in the barn, but that remains to be seen.

Rosie620.jpg

Lots of beautiful horses on this thread! Good luck in 2010 everybody!

My turn! Now that I finally have my show horse!! She has no idea what is in store for her this year, LOL.

This is Shalamara Acres Shamiko.................coming three year old mare that will be shown in Open and Ammy Sr Mares 32-34, Multi Color Mares, Liberty and Halter Obstacle. Maybe showmanship and hunter.

20563_240267974232_636299232_3019308_1373744_n.jpg

Nickie you will probably be in Hilary's class with her mare. Gallery Originals Formal Delight, DeeDee. Should be fun. I will should be in the 30-32" senior mares with CCR My Name Is Rio. So we need to get your Mom a senior mare to show!

Ruffian, Major is a very pretty colt. I wanted to buy him, but had just bought Mister when Major hit the ground. He should do well in the ring!

Back