Let's See Your 2010 Show Horses!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
I'm getting excited about show season starting up!! Show us your show horses for 2010.

This is my halter horse for the year, he'll be showing as a yearling gelding. This is 3C Incognitos Reflection:

ReggieRunningMay09.jpg

I'm bringing my performance gelding, OMP Pizazzs Yessiree Bob, back out. I bring him back out whenever I can, which is usually every couple of years. I LOVE showing this horse!!! He'll probably be shown sparingly, as he doesn't need the miles, and my comittment is to my other show horse this time. Here's Bob, he shows in Classic Pleasure Driving, Hunter, Halter Obstacle, Obstacle Driving and sometimes Showmanship.

BobDrivingJuly08websmall.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So far this is what I have lined up, with some tweaking between now and then of course. I really do not want to show more then 5 or 6, I have a yearling filly that will be two next year that I really want to put in the barn and show next year but I'm just not sure if I have the time / room .... will decided over the next few months on her. My nephew is wanting a horse to be "his" show horse so i'm sort of keeping an eye open for something really catchy but I think he would have a lot of fun with Sucre and Kitty or Royal ... but he is wanting his own for the youth division.

Wall Street Heads Up Sucre - ASPC 42" Classic Gelding under. Rock "E" Grandson out of a Kid Lee / Bullseye bred mare...

8-28.jpg

9134_1172130058427_1083294008_30527489_4371616_n.jpg

Alpha Farms Magical Melody - ASPC 45" Classic Sr Mare ...I cannot believe she is a senior mare already. Classical Magic daughter out of Tom Cat bred mare.

x-6fffd.jpg

Buckeye WCF Jack Of Diamonds - ASPC Yearling Classic Stallion. Michigans Liberty Jack son out of King Lee daughter.

JD1.jpg

Royal Salsa - ASPC Foundation Sr Gelding ... he will most likely only be shown lightly.

4640_1102496757638_1083294008_30322.jpg

Classical Armani GCF - AMHR Yearling Stallion Under. King Lee son out of double Rowdy bred mare.

ClassicalArmani1.jpg

BT Double Take GCF - AMHR Yearling Stallion Over. Perlino 09 colt.

5536_1142403355278_1083294008_30448183_4592506_n.jpg

ahhhhh where do I even start LOL...I have so many possible show horses for next year and I am trying to cut my show string down but its not working well
default_laugh.png
! I am so excited for next year and for my first Nationals!!! Here are my possible show horses:

Arions Magnum P I- Country Pleasure, Roadster, Halter, Liberty

LKFandMagnum036.jpg

Lakeviews Diamond Gal-Liberty and Halter

DSC_0085.jpg

Maple Hollows Bodacious Babe- Halter and Liberty

Littlebitofeverybody092.jpg

Maple Hollows After Dark-Halter, Liberty, JUMPING!!!, and eventually driving

DSC_01152.jpg

Maple Hollows Little Bit of Magic-Halter and Liberty

Magic017.jpg

Maple Hollows Phlashin Yall-Halter

DSC_0803.jpg

Maple Hollows Black Pearl-Halter, Jumper, and Hunter later in the year after she foals.

DSC_0337.jpg

Maple Hollows Lucky Blue Echo-Halter and Liberty

Lucky026.jpg

And here are the ones my mom may be showing:

Maple Hollows Blue Chip Echo-Halter

scan0035.jpg

Arions Destinys Magic Trick-Halter, Jumping

IMAG002.JPG

Arions Maple Hollows Destiny-Halter, Liberty, Jumping, and possibly driving

IMAG013.JPG

Maple Hollows Whos My Daddy-Halter

Junior003.jpg

Maple Hollows Extravaganza-Halter

IMAG026.JPG

These are our 2010 show horses
default_smile.png
~Jen~

Who's Your Daddy - 2002 gelding. Western CP driving, Hunter, Obstacle, Versatility.

DSC_0683.jpg

VPS Simply Irresistible - 2005 gelding. Country Pleasure Driving and I am toying with the idea of putting him back in the Senior Geldings halter class.

DSC_0765.jpg

Lt. Dans Magnificent Toy- 2005 Mare. Senior Mares Under, Solid Color, Liberty & Jumping. She has also been started in harness and we'll see where we are at the start of next show season.

DSC_00102.jpg

VPS Just A Tad Bad - 2005 mare. Senior Mares Under, Solid Color.

DSC_0278.jpg

Fantasy Corrals Secret Treasure Too- 2006 mare. Liberty Over, Hunter, obstacle & Driving(what division has not been decided yet)

DSC_0922.jpg

Owsley Fork Secret Rendezvous - 2008 gelding. Jr. Geldings halter and he has also been started in obstacle

DSC_0284.jpg

Not sure if she'll be shown or not in 2010. I keep trying to retire her, but she seems to want no part of it. Her 2010 plans havent been decided yet:

Norma Jean Baker- 1999 Mare. If she does show, she'll be in Sr. Mares, Jumping and Obstacle.

DSC_0886.jpg

Wow, how in the world do you guys show so many??? I think two at once is my limit!
default_new_shocked.gif

Wow, how in the world do you guys show so many??? I think two at once is my limit!
default_new_shocked.gif
REALLY!!!! hehehe two is my limit too!!!!!!!!

I plan to show halter, Ammy and AOTE for 2010...

Panda.... Ravenwood Aritocrats Only the Best, Junior mare

and my own filly

LittleUnFarm John's Pink Rodeo Magic.

My Billy Idol filly,, LittleUnFarm Semi's Amber Idol... will be with Peas for 2010 YEarling 28" and under.

I can't wait!!!!

Panda:

DSC_3071cropweb.jpg

Pink Rodeo, who I hope to sell to help finance my 2010 show year....

she is by my stallion MCC Robin Hoods Little John out of my

Flying W Farms Blue Boys Magic Man daughter...very excited about her!
asalead.jpg

DSC_7077web.jpg

Amber, My filly out of Semi.... by Billy Idol. So KOOL... big blue eyes... sooty Palomino

DSC_8845fadetxtweb.jpg

DSC_5172web.jpg

These are a couple of mine.

Oak Parks Oh Snap 2009 grullo pinto colt. I simply love this boy.....

snap090709.JPG

Oak Parks Im So Fine 2009 buckskin filly, half sister to above colt

mariahfilly042009.JPG

And maybe this 2008 colt....

Lucky Four Velvetbuck Thumbs Up

tom062209.JPG

And also Little Kings Bay Ablaze Crimson Sky, but I don't have any photos yet......

I'm really hoping to hit a show or two and get my feet wet in 2010, just don't know where to start lol If I do it'll definitely be with my boy Doc, Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome, AMHA/AMHR black pinto stallion

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0287.jpg

And then MAYBE if I figure out what the heck I'm doing, I'd love to get my coming 2 year old AMHA/AMHR colt by Little Kings Buckeroo Merlin into the ring.. LCA's More Bang For Your Buck:

Royal8.png

Circle J Dezigner Genes - Senior Gelding. Duke shows in halter and country pleasure, and sometimes in roadster, versatility and showmanship too. Also multiple hitch with Zac.

8729_137361576882_125179066882_2979383_8197687_n.jpg

Circle J Zachary - Senior Gelding. Zac goes in hitch with Duke, and liberty, cause he loves it. Mom's talking about driving him single this year as well.

zacmoosejaw.jpg

Circle J King George - Senior Gelding. I plan to show George this year as my primary show horse. He doesn't know it yet though.
default_wink.png
Provided everything goes according to plan, we'll be in halter, single pleasure, roadster, showmanship and liberty.

georgetrot.jpg

Circle J Just A Memory - Senior Mare. I was planning to show Jamie as well, but we'll see how George works out, and have had lots of interest in Jamie, so she might be sold. Or I might leave her home and breed her, I can't decide! She'd be in halter and classic pleasure.

5490_126902126975_531951975_2982356_4105594_n.jpg

I'm waffling between these two 09 colts. I was planning on showing Neo, right from the time he was born, I wanted the flashy black & white after showing a dirt coloured horse the last few years. But North Star has so much flash, right now I'm leaning his direction. That face, I love it!

Circle J Neopolitan

neo1.jpg

Circle J North Star

5490_126887946975_531951975_2982178_2916320_n.jpg

Also planning to show Max for sure, as a 2 year old gelding, and probably Miikka too, at least in the futurity.

Circle J Maximillion

maxolds.jpg

Circle J Miikka

miikkaaug09.jpg

Whoa, that's way too many!
default_new_shocked.gif
Going to have to whittle that down some before spring!

Doesn't even count Hawk, who I'm not planning to show at the AMHA shows this summer, but instead showing him at CDE's and driving trials.

15337_178840271882_125179066882_3345880_4187888_n.jpg

Deb and I will be showing both our boys in 2010!
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

Vista del Valle's Uno Confiado ~ "Khan":

AMHR Halter Yearling Stallions (Open and Ammy)

HolidaydinnerandKhan002-1.jpg

sneed121-16R09web2-2.jpg

Snowberry Farm's Jet Set~ "Jet":

AMHR Halter Sr. Geldings, Driving and Liberty (Open and Ammy)

AMHRNationals2009TulsaOK206-1.jpg

We'll be showing Erica's Big City The Thunder Rolls as a 3 yr old in halter pleasure driving and hunter classes if he doesn't grow anymore and stays at his present height a few notches under 34"...
default_biggrin.png
plus 2 other stallions and a gelding..

BigCityTheThunderRolls-1.jpg

TamiHe is WOW
default_smile.png
)))

Oak Parks Oh Snap 2009 grullo pinto colt. I simply love this boy.....

snap090709.JPG

Thanks Sandy
default_wub.png
:wub I can't wait to see your 2 girls as yearlings. I LOVE Pink Rodeo...

WE have more horses on the list than we could ever afford to show!!!!!

Creeksides Mister Impressive, Senior stallions and Ammy classes and maybe hunter! ( in my avatar)

Gallery Originals Formal Delights "DeeDee" My daughters show mare. She is four years old now, Hilary had to wait until she was done with college to bring her out. Hope she does well. Senior mares, ammy classes maybe liberty
mares_deedee1.jpg

CCR My Name is Rio. Had her first foal last year and looks good enough to take out again. Senior Mares, ammy classes
mares_rio1.jpg

CCR No Rest For the Wicked. Palomino yearling filly. Yearling classes, ammy classes.

CCR Too Hot's Notorious red pinto yearling, yearling classes and ammy.

And Maybe aAprina In Pharaoh's Freeanda. Our best buddy. Since he was gelded to show, we need to take him out again!
stallions1.jpg

I hope I win the lotto!!!!

Show season!! I'm just recovering from the last one!!
default_biggrin.png
Here's my planned gang:

Total Eclipse Dazzling Dannika: She'll be a yearling so we'll do halter and color.

NikkitrotR2009.jpg

My good old Bubba!! Mini Miracles Bubbas Choice: driving, in-hand trail, jumping and halter.

BubbaDrive3.jpg

Bubbajump1.jpg

Total Eclipse Dances on Heir: He'll be a 3 yo and I'm so excited to show him! He's going into driving training in Feb and I'll also show him in halter, In-hand trail and jumping. He's my "B" pinto mini so I can drive both Bubba and him!!

scan0001-3.jpg

We will be showing Lorick Llea Little Bear in halter, halter obstacle, hunter, jumper, solid color, costume, showmanship, maybe liberty and maybe a few amateur classes. Yes that's right I may just have convinced mom to show..she even has a showmanship jacket.
default_biggrin.png

1506_8X12.jpg

We will also be showing Imprint Dustys Dark Drifter in halter, halter obstacle, hunter, jumper, solid color, costume, liberty and showmanship.

1366_8X12.jpg

Lorick Llea Copper will most likely be taking the year off. He has decided he no longer likes to show and made it clear this past year that he was not happy being shown. He placed well in his classes and did everything I asked of him, but he did it with his ears back and grudgingly. So I think it is time he had some time to just be a horse and go for an occasional cart ride down the back roads.

Unfortunately I have university all the way to June 25 and am living a good 45 minutes away from my horses so I really won't be able to do all of the training I had planned. I had planned on driving Drifter this year and showing him in versatility. I got him green broke towards the end of summer but then I moved away for school and he's only had one or two training sessions when i've been able to come home so he needs alot of miles before he is ready and safe for the ring. We will see though, there are still a good six months until the first show so you never know, we may be driving.

Oops..sorry the pictures are so big. It seems I can only make them too small to see or way too big.

We will be showing Lorick Llea Little Bear in halter, halter obstacle, hunter, jumper, solid color, costume, showmanship, maybe liberty and maybe a few amateur classes. Yes that's right I may just have convinced mom to show..she even has a showmanship jacket.
default_biggrin.png
Excellent news! Tell your mom I'm very excited for her!

What a bunch of gorgeous horses. I am really going to focus on a couple of them this year.

Sundance LB Esprit Poetique: sr. halter gelding, country pleasure, hunter, halter and driving obstacle. Under division. He's my all-around guy.
default_smile.png

warmup3.jpg

Sundance LB Gaia: sr. halter mare, and I am just starting her for driving. Not sure yet what driving division she will fall into, I think Single. Over division. Her head looks big and her neck short in this pic, but you can see her motion style. She is so elegant.

gaia_trot080109.jpg

Here she is showing off her pretty neck and head better:

leftside1.jpg

Planning now to attend a couple of CDEs with Ally:

IMG_8570.jpg

And the babies in the futurity class plus their yearling class at the Evergreen show only.

Finch Meadow Cascadian, yearling under colt:

Foals-011.jpg

Finch Meadow Fantasia, yearling under filly:

3mo-cutie.jpg

3mo-face.jpg

Yes, she is another roan for us!

Latest posts

Back