Let's see those Driving pics!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my lover, Erica's Jesse James of WallStreet, 36" gelding 3yr old.....I actually don't have pictures of him driving really, as they are all fuzzy from the ring.

Here are a few showing what he can do
default_wub.png
:

He is the first and only horse I've ever sent to a trainer, he's in the precise hands on Larry Parnell (who is only 45 mins from me
default_smile.png
) this year

eb43eeec.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooeeee Erica... get that sucker hardshipped and kick some @$$ at Nationals!

Andrea

My 4H leader is going to train Kassie (and me!lol) to drive. Our first lesson is today, it'll take however long Kassie needs though, we don't want to rush her.
default_wub.png
:

I LOVE seeing the driving pictures everyone has! Bee-u-tee-ful minis (and big guys).

We have 5 driving horses the first is Fred [who you are probably sick of seeing his picture]

frednationals.jpg

Then theres Becky
beckynationals.jpg

Can't forget Shadow

shadowroadster.jpg

I have to get some new pictures for Razz and 'Ramona. Linda

Here's my lover, Erica's Jesse James of WallStreet, 36" gelding 3yr old.....I actually don't have pictures of him driving really, as they are all fuzzy from the ring.
Erica, I think I have some nice pics of Jesse driving at Tunica that my hubby took I will have to look through my disc and see
default_yes.gif
:

Here's my boy Steve...

stevers4frameddarker.jpg

These are gorgeous Shots!!!!
I LOve em!!

Any one else!!! I know there has got to be many more!!!

Dancer-- how did you do in east Aurora?? Do you know Andrea Macdonald(Showed a horse named Jingles)... Her son Alex Liberi (his mini is named Stormin Norman--usually competes in VSE) They both competed in that show as well
i did really well at East Aurora i got 3 frist 2 in ring classes and 1 in cones!! its was a lot of fun!!! yes i did talk to Andrea Macdonala nad her son they are very nice people!!

i did really well at East Aurora i got 3 frist 2 in ring classes and 1 in cones!! its was a lot of fun!!! yes i did talk to Andrea Macdonala nad her son they are very nice people!!

:aktion033: wow nice job!!!! glad you had fun!!
default_yes.gif
:

I didnt get to go.. i was busy!

I am usually Alex's groom!!

I will most likely taking my mini to her for training :bgrin

I LOVE seeing the driving pictures everyone has! Bee-u-tee-ful minis (and big guys).

I'd have to agree!!!

Awesome pictures everyone......I could look at this thread all day
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Ooooeeee Erica... get that sucker hardshipped and kick some @$$ at Nationals!Andrea
Andrea, he is :aktion033: Hardshipped him on his birthday in May. He'll be at nationals and we will see what happens, just his first year driving, but I can't wait. Larry is VERY VERY happy with him.

Finally, I have pics of my 'new' driving horse :bgrin

This is Cracker, almost 33", 3 yr old mare, still very new to driving. She's the first horse with our farm name to drive, just another one of those funny little 'milestones'. :bgrin She has a ways to go yet, bet we are looking forward to the new show season.

cracker7.jpg

cracker8.jpg

Aww, I love seeing all the driving horses everyone has! I also want to know what they do/have done in the pictures, ie: show, drive for fun, training, etc. Nosy me.
default_smile.png

In reference to the Training/Preliminary/Intermediate designation of my horses, it is the level they are at in Combined Driving Events. Certainly does not mean they are lower-grade than, say, the Intermediate horse, just that they are greener and need more training to get to a higher level.

Here is my crew:

Fascination, Intermediate Level (first VSE of that level at a CDE):

e83761e1.jpg

ed948ccb.jpg

e7c531b3.jpg

Dapper Dan, Preliminary Level:

e83761a9.jpg

ed9496ae.jpg

Peekaboo, Training Level(though she will be moving up next year, I think!), and will also eventually be my wheeler with Fascination in the lead for a tandem hitch. This was her first time hitched in many, many years (this picture):

e7bce800.jpg

Gabriel, Training Level (will also be moving up next year...he's coming along well):

ed35c114.jpg

Ref, Training, not because she is green, but because she doesn't have the oomph needed for the higher levels. She would rather kick back and cruise. Right now she hangs out in the pasture since I have other horses to work.

f59cd7fd.jpg

Shogun, Retired...he's 30 this year! He did two driving shows before we retired him, after learning to drive at 25 years young! He loves to drive, even though that now means a walk around the block only.

f10b98a4.jpg

Pippin is green broke to drive, but I haven't any pictures...

Hope you enjoyed them!
default_yes.gif
: I'm enjoying this thread!

Hey, new pictures of Peekaboo! Finally! Cracker is also coming along quite well, I'm impressed. Guess I'd better post some pictures of Kody one of these days.

Leia

Everyone has such nice pictures.

Here are the old ones I have. Nothing fancy....mostly super fuzzy winter pictures a couple of years past.

maggiebrandyincart1sept06.jpg

maggiefromthecart.jpg

bmaggiecartfrontviewgoodmarch05.jpg

Just started Theia dragging things last Nov...but did not get any pictures of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone for sharing their pictures!

Here's a couple of me and the boys enjoying a sunny day! I never like to have pics. taken of myself let alone post them but it so much fun to be able to take the kids for nice easy peaceful rides, and by the looks of the pictures they enjoy it too :aktion033: :aktion033:

WEEEE.jpg

100_1661.jpg

My big kid has even got a big smile!! The little guy is wanting to hold the reins, already!

I have owned Slick for 2 years and he was broke to drive when I got him, but was not "Finished". DOn't know what that means exactly, but he is finished enough for me to enjoy!!!

HPIM0438.jpg

001drivingslicksept07019.jpg

001drivingslicksept07011copy.jpg

Latest posts

Back