Lets have some fun here.........continuing thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The seas were getting rough and the group of friends decided to have one last trot around deck before going inside their cabin ,it was then that Chuckie saw the pirate ship coming at them full steam. Oh my God its the Black Pearl and just then Captain Jack Sparrow jumped on the cruise liner and said to the group of friends……….

Never fear!!! Dillinger is here!!! He will get you safely across the ocean,

IMG_4616.jpg

Then there he was in the dark corner...The juvenille delingient TIMMY!!!!! He had been following the others to see if he could steal their luggage......

After day s on the ocean they finally reached land..and they wandered far into the country. They came into a town called Silver. DunIt thought "this is the place for me conchos gallore"!! But Timmy had his eye on Miss Sugar, and she had an eye for him...

IMG_4407.jpg
,,,,,But wait!! That is Dillingers woman...They agree to meet on Main Street at high Noon....

but Timmy was causing too much trouble on main street. HUBCAPS EVERYWHERE!!! and the farmers were all wandering in town complaining of tipped cows (Timmy had had a little fun back in the country).

and low and behold, the angry farmer was none other than...

CHUCKY!!!!!!!!
default_torch.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
As the crowd gathered...

Dayjaoneyearold07-21-07080.jpg

Sherrif Shooter showed up with Deputy Dog,and took on Chucky!!!! It was horrible!!! Pieces of Chucky was everywhere!

IMG_0209.jpg

Then DunIt, Chuckie and Timmy decieded they better take off down the road...And Miss Sugar turned to say good bye and to thank Timmy for the scrunchie....

Dayjaoneyearold07-21-07090.jpg

Well that started Timmy thinking.......he decided to make a little detour to Wal-mart to get more scrunchies for his new sweetie. He got red ones, blue ones, silver and gold ones, then he saw some that were for Halloween and he knew his mommie Marty would be so proud of him if he got Miss Sugar some of them.

All I can say is if this is how you ALL are behaving now, I don't know if the forum will survive winter! :new_shocked:

Glad I'm here in TX, where cabin fever lasts 5 days at most!

And with all the attention that Timmy was showering on Miss Sugar, Chuckie was getting jealous.

This caused DunIt, who is quite the ladie's man, to stop and think about the situation with Chuckie. Chuckie didn't seem to have much success in courtship, and it crossed DunIt's mind that Chuckie could use some help. So DunIt decided that it was time to teach Chuckie some of his tricks.

All I can say is if this is how you ALL are behaving now, I don't know if the forum will survive winter! :new_shocked:

Glad I'm here in TX, where cabin fever lasts 5 days at most!
Laughs! You don't have to have cabin fever to have lost it! And right now I think there are a bunch of us that are stressing and need these threads... It is so hard to ignore the big post on the mane (intentional spelling error) forum!

So Dun It (alias Look Ma No Hands) set out to give Chuckie daily lessons on the fine art of "drumming" and other tech-ni-ques in order to "bone up" on the finer arts of breading. :lol:

Latest posts

Back