Let's go fast!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Golden Age Country Pleasure Driving, Over. 22 horses in the class, her (Mom's) first time to driving in a ring! She liked going "FAST" and they won the Reserve!!!!!! The incredible horse is Iza again (Van Lo's Iza Dough B's Girl), owned & trained by Dream Weaver Farm![/SIZE]

IzaBarbaraNational2006win-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember that class, your Mom's win and that photo! :aktion033: Jim and I were up in the stands watching the class and I really enjoyed watching your Mom drive...
default_yes.gif
:

Great photo and a BIG congratulations again to your Mom on that win... that was a tough class!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

I tell you....I am standing on the side lines, watching Mom driving and I can't believe how awesome she and Iza look! I was so proud! It was Momma Barbara's first time to drive in a ring and she was even cut off at one time accidently, but she handled it like a complete pro! :aktion033: :aktion033:

I go in to head for her and she was grinning ear to ear, talking about how she liked to go fast and how she wanted more class to drive in! :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

She wanted to know if they had a Golden Age ROADSTER class!!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked: LOL!

If anyone saw the class, they saw me jumping up & down like crazy when they took the reserve!!! I was so proud!! But I think Mom was more excited about the "going fast!"!

Anyway, Momma Barbara is so worked up about this year....she has several horses she is going to drive this year!!!! So WWWHHHOOOO HHHOOOOOO!!!!! Look out drivers.........here she comes!!

~Dana~

Way to go Barbara!!! You looked great in the pic!!! Now you gotta get Mom and Aunt Lil to drive in the Class with you this year. WOW!!!

Latest posts

Back