Lee Crutchfields clinic in Pa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying j

Reaction score
I went to the clinic this weekend that Keystone miniatures put on with lee . We got a little late start and the weather wasn't great but we all had a great time and keystone did a great job. Lee is a great speaker and had a wealth of information on grooming and feeding and most important was the mistakes that we as exhibitors in the class do. lee talked for 7 hours and I have been showing for 5 years but tool 5 pages of noyes. thank you lee as always you were a pleasure to listen to and were able to give a wealth of info

He is wonderful! - Such a good speaker.

We are putting on a clinic at his farm on June 1st for anyone that is interested.

Just contact me at [email protected]. We'd love to have everyone that's interested. It'll be a cookout, clinic and open house.

You are so lucky you live on the east coast and can go to those clinics.. I would love to go to a clinic with Lee but.. no such luck

Glad you had fun and I am sure everyone learned tons!

Hey Heather, just to make sure everyone plans accordingly, I think you meant to post that the clinic at Aloha Acres will be on June 3rd - not the 1st. I went to the clinic in PA yesterday as well, and I'm pretty sure that's the date he mentioned.

Also thought you would like to know that he couldn't say enough wonderful thinks about you and the service that you provide through Mare Stare. :bgrin

Regards,

Wendi

Chesapeake Minis

It's so great when individuals of Lee's calibar "tell it like it is", and shares his techniques and tips. And some of those techniques are not expensive either!

I'd say that the theme I got from the clinic was "Grace and style". I got the message from him that the goal is to present your horse to its best ability, with class and elegance. Additionally to behave that way yourself in all areas of showing (and I dare say it moves beyond just showing). He also emphasized the importance of putting the horse first.

It was a very informative clinic, and Lee is a charistmatic speaker, so would suggest to anyone who could attend one of his clinics to do so. He so wants to share the information.

We at Keystone Miniature Horse Club were glad to be able to sponsor such an event, as education is one of the club's goals. We thank everyone who attended and the gracious assistance of the Delaware Valley College.

Hey Heather, just to make sure everyone plans accordingly, I think you meant to post that the clinic at Aloha Acres will be on June 3rd - not the 1st. I went to the clinic in PA yesterday as well, and I'm pretty sure that's the date he mentioned.

Also thought you would like to know that he couldn't say enough wonderful thinks about you and the service that you provide through Mare Stare. :bgrin

Regards,

Wendi

Chesapeake Minis

Did I say the 1st?
default_wacko.png
:
default_wink.png
: Thanks for keeping me straight. Told ya I was still pulling this stuff together :bgrin And remember...I'm the one that bought a horse last night at the Miniature Event and then didn't have a clue how to get her home. I'd like to blame it on Mare Stare (both the company and the horses) but I think this is just normal for me. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]I am well aware of what it takes to put on event like the clinic and I wanted to offer a very[/SIZE]

sincere thank you to Kelly and Mike for all of your hard work.

I also want to thank those KMHC members who helped with all of the details in

organizing the A to Z Lee Crutchfield Clinic and Delaware Valley College for allowing us to use their

beautiful facility.

Lee Crutchfield was wonderful as always. His charming candid manner, and down home humor made his

informative talk very enjoyable. Lee had something to offer for the newby horse owners as well as the

seasoned horsefolks. Certainly, those attendees who took the time and effort to be there will

have an advantage in their equine business and show ventures.

I would also like to acknowledge the folks that brought their horses. It took a certain amount of courage to

bring those, freshly defuzzed, certainly chilly, (and in some cases) green, horses to the clinic.

I believe it took some neck-stretching to present these horses before our esteemed instructor and knowledgeable crowd.

My hats off to each of you!

Finally, I'd like to mention that the Keystone Miniature Horse Club is in a class all it's own. I have never experienced the camaraderie that this club offers in any other group or club. The members are truly like a big family. I'm very proud to be a charter member of this fine organization. Each year the club offers more advantages to it's members through education, socialization, experience, clinics, and shows. Two things I've learned in my lifetime equine career is that there is a tremendous need for education out there, and there is ALWAYS room to learn more.

So thank you to the Keystone Miniature Horse Club and to Mr. Lee Crutchfield for helping to keep us on the cutting edge.

Very Sincerly,

Donna Julius :aktion033:

Sunny J Ranch

www.sunnyjranch.com

I went to the clinic this weekend that Keystone miniatures put on with lee . We got a little late start and the weather wasn't great but we all had a great time and keystone did a great job. Lee is a great speaker and had a wealth of information on grooming and feeding and most important was the mistakes that we as exhibitors in the class do. lee talked for 7 hours and I have been showing for 5 years but tool 5 pages of noyes. thank you lee as always you were a pleasure to listen to and were able to give a wealth of info
I'm so jealous! I think you need to compile your notes and post the key points from his clinic......for us poor West Coasters that don't get to come to Lee's clinic. I bought my stud colt from Lee and really enjoyed our visit there. It was a real learning experience in itself! Glad you had a good clinic.

Lee was really great. He is a very charismatic speaker and his experience with horses and in the show ring really came through at the clinic. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to him.

If any of you get a chance to hear him speak, it would be worth traveling to. Two of the woman at the clinic in Pennsylvania came down from Ontario Canada just to see Lee.

I think it is wonderful that he shares his knowledge with people to improve the breed and his love of miniature horses.

Latest posts

Back