Last Chance Blue Velvet 5/28/98 - 7/14/12 I'm heartbroken

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am SO sorry Laurie... and many of us here do understand how you feel right now. Read the bottom of my signature.

Laurie, I am so sorry for your loss. My Arabian gelding was on psyllium for sand and he also colicked and we had to put him down. It is now my opinion that psyllium actually causes colic and I won't use it. But this is proof that sad stuff can happen no matter how much you love and care for your horses, I am sorry!

default_sad.png

hugs from us

Oh Laurie I'm so very sorry that you have lost your special girl. My heartfelt sympathies, it is never easy to lose any of them, but with the ones that strike that special chord it can leave you feeling as if your world has fallen apart.

Sending you my prayers and ((((HUGS))))

So VERY sorry for your great loss! But she will live in your heart, memory and spirit!

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I completely understand the level of emotions that you're feeling as well. Please be gentle with yourself.

It was not sand (though I had treated her for that just in case)- the hospital truly now thinks she had an entrolith or something else going on in there that would have required surgery but it was too late.

Latest posts

Back